Blade repaid his adopted bro's by turning them all into vampires. Not nice -- but remember he was just a kid. The ganstas don't let him forget that, and keep calling him "little one" which has to hurt at least as much as does the beating he takes. Also, seems getting turned by Blade makes you persona-non-grata in the undead community - so these dudes have been hunted into near-extinction by Chthon and the other vampire Houses. Now the Bloods want to trade Blade to Marcus in exchange for peace in our time. Great! Just what I needed, another faction to try and keep track of. But it's a pretty cool wrinkle added to Blade's history, and anyway, the gang looks to be history itself after tonight.
Meanwhile, Krista, for her half of the episode, is still pained, conflicted, and smoking hot.
Blade: The Series, which we've mentioned a few times in the past, is finally in production for Spike TV with a premiere set for July 5 (but don't forget the "real" two-hour premiere on June 28). Confusing enough for you? Okay, good. The new series will be based on the comic book about a half-man half-vampire who battles evil creatures of the night. The two-hour "kick off" will focus on Blade's new partnership with a human woman mired in the world of vampires as she investigates the death of her twin brother. Ooh, sounds dramatic and suspenseful and all that stuff. Okay, so I'm not big into the whole "vampire" thing, but what about the rest of you? Anyone excited about this?
I'm not one of the many people who worship at the altar of Joss Whedon, though it's only because I never really watched any of his programs much. The only exception is Angel, which I caught later on DVD. I thought Angel was a dark and compelling show, but nothing could prepare me for Cherub, the vampire with bunny slippers. You see, Cherub is a vampire who was given a pair of cursed bunny slippers, and now he wallows in his own remorse. He must never fall in love with Muffy, the Vampire Chiropractor, for if he experiences a moment of perfect back adjustment he'll become Cherubus and do unspeakably evil things, like making prank phone calls to Ashley Judd.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Top 14 Moments: Mama Bears and Creepy Guys from 'Scream for Me'
- 'Graceland' Exclusive: First Look at Carmine Giovinazzo as Head of LAPD's Gang Task Force
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Predictions: Which Top 14 Dancers are Safe?
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 9: Quarterfinals Part 1 Performance Rankings
- 10 Reasons to Watch 'Sharknado 2: The Second One'
- More From BuddyTV
- Big Bang Theory Production Officially Postponed, as Actors Await New Deals
- Emmys 2014: Who Should Win Lead Actor in a Drama? Take Our Poll!
- Krysten Ritter Lands on The Blacklist
- TVLine Items: The Flash's Hot New Villain, Fargo Cop's Covert Gig and More
- Ratings: Food Fighters Pops, AGT Tops
- More From TVLine
- EXCLUSIVE! Jesse McCartney is a Geeky Guest Star on 'Young and Hungry'—Watch Now!
- Kelsey Grammer Speaks to Sister's Murderer for the First Time: 'I Forgive You'
- Allison Williams to Play Peter Pan in NBC's 'Peter Pan Live'
- Drew Barrymore's Half-Sister Found Dead; Drew Reacts
- Zac Efron Acknowledges Addiction Issues with Bear Grylls
- More From ET