By the way, can someone explain the theme song to me? I was just listening to it (after the jump) and the opening line is "Scooby-Doobie-Doo, where are you?" What does that even mean? His name is Scooby-Doo (sometimes just "Scoob"), so why did the songwriter just throw in that "Doobie" in the middle? Maybe it was an homage to Sinatra.
The new movie is intended as a prequel and will be called Scooby Doo: In The Beginning. It will star lesser-known actors (and by lesser I mean virtually not known at all) since the original actors have moved on with their careers. It will be about the Scooby Gang solving mysteries together for the first time.
For today's episode of The Five we're going to wade into somewhat shallow waters and salute those smokin' cartoon females. They've impressed us over the years with their problem-solving skills, their keen intellect, their well-proportioned bodies, and their ability to shapeshift into rocketships, slide through keyholes, and take a piano to the head. Here we go:
Velma (Scooby-Doo): You thought I was going to say Daphne, didn't you? I won't deny Daphne is a hottie, but she's more than a little vacuous. Velma, on the other hand, has substance, and I wouldn't mind having her in my corner when crooked real estate developers start lurking around and trying to scare us. And heck, even that huge frumpy sweater can't hide the fact that she's rockin' some pretty righteous melons under there. I would also like to point out that "righteous melons" is an appropriate and acceptable medical term ... in my head.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Orphan Black' Recap: Devotion and Desperation Lead to Big Moves and Confrontations
- 'The Messengers' Recap: Dealing with Pestilence
- 'Wayward Pines' Interview: M. Night Shyamalan on Shocking Death and Darker Turn
- 'Bachelorette' Star Kaitlyn Bristowe on Pre-Fantasy Suite Sex: 'I Don't Know Why Everyone is So Shocked'
- 'The Bachelor' Season 11 Week 2 Photos: Punchlines and Punches
- More From BuddyTV
- Anne Meara, Actress/Comedian and Half of Stiller & Meara, Dead at 85
- Quotes of the Week From The Flash, Late Show, Game of Thrones and More
- Sharon Osbourne on Hiatus from CBS' The Talk Due to 'Extreme Exhaustion'
- Orphan Black Boss Talks [Spoiler]'s Sacrifice, Angry Felix, Twerking Alison
- Saturday Night Live: Watch Season 40's 15 Best Sketches Now!
- More From TVLine