Some nice plot threads were woven together, which should make for some interesting drama as we continue hurtling toward our April 29 deadline. It was nice to see Aaron Stark pulled back into the saga, along with a continued focus on Jericho. I still haven't figured out how they're connected to everything just yet, but it should be fun watching Stark try and find out.
The enigmatic Dyson Frost surprised me by taking a far more active and present role in the events of the episode than I would have ever expected. I was anticipating this mysterious shadowy figure making cryptic statements in the background to confound and frustrate Mark, and us. I couldn't have been more wrong.
Now, before you think Kathy was being haughty or superior, to me she was just being smart. While appearing on Dancing with the Stars would be a great chance for exposure, appearing on DWTS is one of the toughest gigs in show business. I hand it to Kathy for knowing her limitations. The kind of physical workout involved is just too much, especially if you figure that you're likely to embarrass yourself. I mean, what did a stint on DWTS do for Penn Jillette?
I worry because Greg Stillson has persistently pursued Sarah too. I am not convinced that she sees him for the villain that we (the audience) and Johnny know him to be. Though, Stillson did tell Johnny this episode that he isn't as bad as Johnny thinks he is...
Deadwood fans take note! Powers Boothe has joined the cast of 24. He'll play the Vice President. D.B. Woodside's character, Wayne Palmer, is now President.
This is just the latest is a series of big casting moves the hit FOX show has made. We've already heard that Eric Balfour, Peter MacNichol, Regina King, and Michael Angarao will be in the cast this season, which starts in January.
[via TV Tattle]
(S02E02) I still love this show, so let me get one minor negative thing out of the way right now: is it just me, or did the character of Rochelle, Chris' mom, seem like a real bitch in this episode? I understand she's a high-spirited "ghetto snob" with a tendency to overreact, but this is the first time watching the show when I actually started to dislike the character. When Julius comes home from the doctor and tells her he has high blood pressure and needs to find ways to reduce stress, she goes off on him about the fact that she's the one who's stressed, not him. Julius, as always, just goes along with it, not wanting to exacerbate the situation. Typically, this dynamic is hilarious, but in this episode it just didn't work for me, and Rochelle just came across as cruel while Julius seemed like more of a milquetoast than usual. Of course, another way to look at it is that I'm becoming more involved with the characters, which could be seen as a good thing. Like everything else, it's all in how you frame it.
While Santos is busy as hell (he and the new First Lady have to decide what school their kids should go to, Houston or D.C.), Vinick finds himself with nothing to do.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Once Upon a Time' Episode 4.13 Photos: Regina and Henry Seek Pinocchio's Help
- Meet the Cast of the CW's 'iZombie'
- 'The Voice' Season 8: Meet Pharrell Williams' Team
- 'The Voice' Season 8: Meet Adam Levine's Team
- 'Castle' Episode 7.17 Photos: Competition for Beckett at the Shooting Range
- More From BuddyTV
- Pilot News: Survivor's Remorse Star Mike Epps Is ABC's Uncle Buck
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Arrow, NCIS, Big Bang, Empire, Once, Good Wife, S.H.I.E.L.D., Glee and More
- Nashville Photos: Is This the 'Deyna' Reunion We've Been Waiting For?!
- Girl Meets World Finale First Look, Plus New Pics from 3 Other Disney Shows
- The 100 Finale: Will Clarke and Lexa's Budding Romance Survive the War?
- More From TVLine
- Geico Makes A Brilliant Ad You Actually Want to Watch to the End
- Justin Timberlake Posts the Sweetest Birthday Message to Jessica Biel
- The Only Thing That Will Make This Baby Stop Crying Is Taylor Swift
- Bobby Brown Denies Shooting Reality Show Amid Bobbi Kristina Crisis
- 12 Places North West Has Been That You Can Probably Never Go
- More From ET