March 3, 2015
by Anna Johns, posted Sep 28th 2006 7:29AM
(S01E05) This is the last episode of Justice for an undetermined amount of time. Earlier this week, we reported that the show is going on early hiatus (along with Happy Hour) in advance of the World Series. FOX says the hiatus doesn't mean the show is getting canceled or is even in jeopardy, but, quite frankly I think it could be in jeopardy. While I like the gimmick of making us wait until the end of the show to see how the crime was really committed, the procedural is becoming awfully formulaic. How are you guys feeling about this show?
by Anna Johns, posted Sep 27th 2006 10:09AM
I tend to have very little patience with new television programs. I usually give them two or three episodes and then I tune out. I did that for Desperate Housewives during season one and I still don't regret canceling my Season Pass to that show. And now, this fall, I am doing it once again. I get all giddy over new shows that I think have a great premise, and then I get bored quickly. Apparently I can't handle more than 5 seconds of bad television. Here are The Five: New shows that are already getting old:
by Anna Johns, posted Aug 31st 2006 1:16AM
(S01E01) This show seems like a regular Jerry Bruckheimer, over-the-top procedural right up until the end, doesn't it? Just like on every version of CSI, the attorneys on Justice have all the coolest bells and whistles to help them do their jobs. Only this time, there's a twist at the end. We spend an hour watching a team of attorneys spin a case in their favor... and then we get to see what really happened. I want to know what evil genius conceived of this show and I want to simultaneously shake his/her hand and slap his/her face for suckering me into an hour of television every Wednesday night. 'Cuz I'm hooked.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Community Season 6 Trailer Teases Greendale's Weirdest Year Yet
- Syfy Sets Dates for Bitten Season 2, Lost Girl's Farewell Run and More
- Man Seeking Woman Renewed for Season 2 at FXX
- Pilot News: Wonder Years' Fred Savage Is Rob Lowe's Bro in Fox's The Grinder
- You're the Worst's Aya Cash Teases Season 2, Her Serpentine Sirens Stint
- More From TVLine
- Photographer Snaps Amazing Shot of a Weasel Flying on the Back of a Woodpecker (and Now It's a Meme!)
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Glee' Sneak Peek: The Warblers Will 'Rise' Thanks to Darren Criss' Song!
- Lily James' 'Cinderella' Waistline: Corset or CGI?
- Is This the Hottest Hilary Duff Has Ever Looked?
- Jon Stewart Kicks WWE's Seth Rollins Where It Hurts!
- More From ET