Last night Allison had visions of her entire family being murdered. That didn't happen, of course, but she did end the season in a coma after having a stroke during surgery. My guess? She gets out of it next season, but not before some trippy thing happening while she's in the coma for an episode or two.
What did you think of this episode?
(S01E06) The secret is out. After hiding his condition from his boss, colleagues and clients for two months Eli Stone has finally come clean. Now, the world (or at least San Francisco) knows. Reaction is mixed. Some, like Eli's ex-fiancee and his brother, are glad that it's all out in the open now.
His colleagues' reaction? We know at least one person's opinion --more on that later. As for his boss and mentor, Jordan Whethersby...well, needless to say there's an extreme cold front coming between him and Eli. But, we'll discuss that in detail after the jump. For now, let's talk about Eli's decision to fess up.
I wish they would move forward with the information about why Sheriff Turner is investigating Walt. They haven't really touched upon that, though, to look at the show's website, you would think this investigation was going to be plastered all over every episode.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Casting Bits: Claire Holt to Star on 'Aquarius,' 'Arrow' Gets Its Wildcat and More
- 'The Real Housewives of New York City' Reunion Part 1 Recap: The Delusion of Miss Sonja Morgan
- 'America's Got Talent' Recap: The First 12 Acts Perform Live for Your Vote
- 'Dance Moms' Recap: More Mommas, More Drama
- 'Chasing Life' Recap: A Strip Club and a Living Funeral
- More From BuddyTV
- Pretty Little Liars Recap: Crazy Horse
- CSI Recruits Mark Valley to Team With (and Romance?) Finlay
- Sharknado 2 Has Arrived! 9 Reasons to Watch, 6 Questions You Should Ask
- The Originals' Claire Holt Joins NBC Drama Aquarius as Series Regular
- TV Land Cancels Kirstie Alley Sitcom Kirstie After One Season
- More From TVLine