August 21, 2014
viva la vida
by Annie Wu, posted Jun 26th 2008 11:45AM
"Be Patient, This Gets Amazing": What this segment lacked in punniness, it made up jaw-dropping, cherry-picking amazingness. Last year, the Supreme Court ruled that the EPA must regulate greenhouse gases. The EPA proposed some changes in an e-mail they sent to the White House. The administration then refused to open the e-mail, leaving the EPA to re-write the policy into something more Bush-friendly. Jon Stewart said (shouted?) it best with that expletive.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Julianne Hough Returning to DWTS… As a Fourth Judge — Yea or Nay?
- SYTYCD Top 6 Recap: It's Gonna Be a Bride, Sunshiney Day [Updated]
- Post Mortem: Suits Boss on Louis' Power Play, Mike/Rachel's Future
- Castle's Derrick Storm Novels Being Developed Into New ABC Series
- The CW's iZombie Recasts Its Mother
- More From TVLine
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Insane Cleavage in This Near Wardrobe Malfunction
- Miley Cyrus Returning to MTV VMAs
- Julianne Hough Will Be the 4th Judge on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Carson Daly Welcomes New Daughter London Rose
- Aaron Paul Hosting 'Breaking Bad' Scavenger Hunt on Emmy Awards Day
- More From ET