According to TV Guide, Evans' visit to 'The Young and the Restless' is a one-day only affair, and that date is May 12, but wouldn't it be great if it could be more than that? There is a connection there. She's going to be playing Tawny Moore, Amber's mom. It's a role that she actually played on 'The Bold and the Beautiful,' 'The Young and the Restless'' sister show. Frankly, Amber could use her mom around. Amber needs supporting characters, even an mother with whom she squabbles.
Last year Karrine Steffans, a woman who has appeared in several rap videos and starred opposite Vin Diesel in A Man Apart, released a book where she revealed her intimate moments with famous people such as Diesel, Usher, and Shaquille O'Neal. Despite the outward appearance of these stud muffins, Steffans claims that the only man who could really rock her world was Bill Maher. Now, in my infinite cruelty, I would like all of you to stop for a moment and savor the image I just planted in your brain of Maher making hot, nasty love. That's right, you hate me. Steffans also states, "He made me a better person. I never expected fidelity and commitment from Bill Maher." I guess we learn new things everyday, huh? Even those things we really didn't want to know in the first place.
[via Best Week Ever]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Predictions: Who Will Go Home in Week 3?
- 'The Bachelorette' Rumor: Is Nick Viall Joining Season 11?
- 'Millionaire Matchmaker' Star Patti Stanger Witnessed 'RHONYC' Star Ramona Singer's Husband Cheating
- 'The Good Wife' Recap: Everybody Wants a Piece of Alicia Following the Election
- 'Revenge' Recap: How Far Does Emily Go to Clear Daniel's Name?
- More From BuddyTV
- Ratings: Once Ties Low, Last Man and Secrets and Lies Slip, Good Wife Steady
- Revenge First Look: Victoria Plots Her Next Move After Emily's Big Reveal
- iZombie Sneak Peek: Blaine Is Hungry for Answers — and Liv's Brains
- Following Freshman Michael Ealy on Death, Destiny and Missing Dorian
- Doctor Who Season 9: Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams to Raise Some Hell
- More From TVLine