According to TV Guide, Evans' visit to 'The Young and the Restless' is a one-day only affair, and that date is May 12, but wouldn't it be great if it could be more than that? There is a connection there. She's going to be playing Tawny Moore, Amber's mom. It's a role that she actually played on 'The Bold and the Beautiful,' 'The Young and the Restless'' sister show. Frankly, Amber could use her mom around. Amber needs supporting characters, even an mother with whom she squabbles.
Last year Karrine Steffans, a woman who has appeared in several rap videos and starred opposite Vin Diesel in A Man Apart, released a book where she revealed her intimate moments with famous people such as Diesel, Usher, and Shaquille O'Neal. Despite the outward appearance of these stud muffins, Steffans claims that the only man who could really rock her world was Bill Maher. Now, in my infinite cruelty, I would like all of you to stop for a moment and savor the image I just planted in your brain of Maher making hot, nasty love. That's right, you hate me. Steffans also states, "He made me a better person. I never expected fidelity and commitment from Bill Maher." I guess we learn new things everyday, huh? Even those things we really didn't want to know in the first place.
[via Best Week Ever]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Orphan Black' Recap: Devotion and Desperation Lead to Big Moves and Confrontations
- 'The Messengers' Recap: Dealing with Pestilence
- 'Wayward Pines' Interview: M. Night Shyamalan on Shocking Death and Darker Turn
- 'Bachelorette' Star Kaitlyn Bristowe on Pre-Fantasy Suite Sex: 'I Don't Know Why Everyone is So Shocked'
- 'The Bachelor' Season 11 Week 2 Photos: Punchlines and Punches
- More From BuddyTV
- Orphan Black Boss Talks [Spoiler]'s Sacrifice, Angry Felix, Twerking Alison
- Saturday Night Live: Watch Season 40's 15 Best Sketches Now!
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Grant Gustin
- Fuller House: Olsen Twins Not Returning as Michelle, EP Confirms
- The Good Wife: Matthew Goode Exits Ahead of Season 7
- More From TVLine
- Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries' Failed Wedding Birthed A New California Law
- Celebs React to Ireland's Historic Same-Sex Marriage Vote
- Sharon Osbourne to Take Month Leave From 'The Talk' After Collapse
- 'One Tree Hill' star Jana Kramer Marries NFL Player Michael Caussin
- Star Sightings May 2015
- More From ET