According to TV Guide, Evans' visit to 'The Young and the Restless' is a one-day only affair, and that date is May 12, but wouldn't it be great if it could be more than that? There is a connection there. She's going to be playing Tawny Moore, Amber's mom. It's a role that she actually played on 'The Bold and the Beautiful,' 'The Young and the Restless'' sister show. Frankly, Amber could use her mom around. Amber needs supporting characters, even an mother with whom she squabbles.
Last year Karrine Steffans, a woman who has appeared in several rap videos and starred opposite Vin Diesel in A Man Apart, released a book where she revealed her intimate moments with famous people such as Diesel, Usher, and Shaquille O'Neal. Despite the outward appearance of these stud muffins, Steffans claims that the only man who could really rock her world was Bill Maher. Now, in my infinite cruelty, I would like all of you to stop for a moment and savor the image I just planted in your brain of Maher making hot, nasty love. That's right, you hate me. Steffans also states, "He made me a better person. I never expected fidelity and commitment from Bill Maher." I guess we learn new things everyday, huh? Even those things we really didn't want to know in the first place.
[via Best Week Ever]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Scandal Adds Private Practice Star in Top-Secret Season 4 Role
- Arrow Recruits Spartacus Star as Captain Boomerang in Season 3
- Report: DC Comics' Lucifer Pilot In the Works at Fox
- Nashville First Look: Laura Benanti's Sadie Cozies Up to [Spoiler]
- Bones Open House: Tour Booth and Brennan's Crazy-Cool New Crib
- More From TVLine
- Robin Thicke Admits to Drug Abuse, Says Paula Patton Left Because He Told Her 'The Truth'
- Jennifer Lawrence Explains What Makes a Woman Powerful in New Dior Campaign
- Disney Is Releasing a 'Frozen' Wedding Dress
- 'Dating Naked' Couple Preps for Wedding with Naked Yoga
- Barbra Streisand Talks New Album and Possible 'Gypsy' Movie
- More From ET