walk on role
For all you Sterling-Cooper fanatics that missed this one, you better hurry because there's only one week left.
Beginning back on July 21st, Banana Republic gave entry codes for the chance to win a Mad Men walk-on role. The catch? Well, first you have to actually go to a Banana Republic store to get one of the codes (can't get 'em online) and then you have to play dress-up -- as in, throw on the most Mad Men-ish clothes you got and snap some photos. Then submit the photos along with your code and wait patiently. Part of the contest is judged by the public, but Matthew Weiner makes the ultimate decision based on the semi-finalists.
Since today marks the release of the first season DVD set for Mad Men, I thought I'd pass this little bit of news on to fans of the show: they're holding a contest and the winner gets a walk-on role on the show!
Now, this isn't one of those easy "send an e-mail" or "mail in a coupon" type of contest. You're gonna have to work a little bit for this one. You have to go to the link above and print out a monologue from the show and film yourself doing it. Then you upload the video to AMC's web site. The winner gets a walk-on in a future episode and a free trip to Los Angeles.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Ranking the Best and Worst of ABC's TGIF Lineup
- From Page to Screen: 15 TV Shows Based on Literature
- 20 Streaming TV Show Replacements for Surviving Summer Hiatus
- 'RHOC' Star Tamra Barney Next in Line for Wedding Spin-Off
- 'Does Someone Have to Go?' Review: 'The Office' Meets 'Survivor'
- More From BuddyTV
- 'The Originals' star Phoebe Tonkin: 'I'm team Klaroline!'
- Your 'Vampire Diaries' and 'Pretty Little Liars' fan fiction can make you money: Amazon introduces Kindle Worlds
- Nick Cannon: Don Cornelius''Soul Train' reboot is 'my passion project'
- Mitch Hurwitz wants new 'Arrested Development' every two to three years
- Morgan Freeman falls asleep during live TV interview - oops
- More From Zap2it
- Fox Reality Chief Previews Does Someone Have to Go?: 'It's Relatable, Emotional, Voyeuristic'
- Finale Ratings: The Middle Holds Steady, Modern Family, SVU and Criminal Minds Down Vs. 2012
- Exclusive Sneak Peek: Meet Sanjay and Craig (AKA a Boy and His Talking Nerdist Snake)
- What to Watch Thursday: Rookie Blue Back on Patrol, Anne Heche Is Saved, Hannibal and More
- Chicago Fire Finale Recap: Baby Fever! [Updated]
- More From TVLine