March 6, 2015
by Kristin Sample, posted Oct 1st 2007 1:07PM
On the show's season premiere this past Thursday, longtime fans of The Office surely noticed Pam Beesly's (Jenna Fischer's) new sexier wardrobe, make-up and hair. For the past two seasons of The Office, Pam has sported the following:
- button-down cotton shirts (nothing too colorful, mostly stripes and neutrals)
- frumpy skirts (paired with opaque stockings or pantyhose)
- comfortable loafers with low wide heels
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Pilot Scoop: Melanie Griffith Lands 'Queenly' Role on ABC Comedy
- Happyish: Showtime Series' Trailer Has Harsh Words for a Founding Father
- Pretty Little Liars Season Finale Photos: Rosewood Braces for the Big 'A' Reveal
- Jane the Virgin's Justin Baldoni on the Big Proposal, Losing to Team Michael
- Hannibal Season 3 Premiere Date Set
- More From TVLine
- Cate Blanchett Adopts a Baby Girl -- Find Out Her Adorable Name!
- Kanye West Might Have a Thing for Draco Malfoy Hair and We Can Prove It
- 3 Fresh Hairstyles to Try for Spring!
- Did Aaron Carter Just Call Out Hilary Duff on Twitter?
- ‘Looking' Love Triangle: Find Out the Fate of Your Favorite Couples!
- More From ET