April 25, 2015
by Bob Sassone, posted Mar 5th 2010 3:04PM
Whenever there's a new web site that's getting a lot of attention, you can bet that every single news show, opinion show, and morning show will be "on the case" to find out what the "kids" are "obsessed" with now. The latest is Chatroulette (we even talked about it on a recent podcast), and last night Jon Stewart surfed the site on 'The Daily Show.'
|The Daily Show With Jon Stewart||Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c|
|Tech-Talch - Chatroulette|
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Revenge Goes Pink, The Goldbergs Find 'Somebody to Love' and More TV Tunes
- Ratings: Bruce Jenner Interview Draws Nearly 17 Million Viewers to ABC
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Tony Hale
- Bruce Jenner's E! Docuseries About Transition Gets Summer Premiere Date
- Bruce Jenner Tells Diane Sawyer, 'I Am a Woman' in 20/20 Interview Special
- More From TVLine
- Laverne Cox Calls Bruce Jenner Brave & More Celebs React on Social Media
- 17 Million People Tune In for Bruce Jenner Interview
- Bruce Jenner's Family Show Their Support on Social Media
- Chris Pratt Aces Nonsense Karaoke With Jimmy Fallon!
- Why Bruce Jenner's Big Interview Will in Fact 'Change the World'
- More From ET