August 1, 2014
by Bob Sassone, posted Mar 5th 2010 3:04PM
Whenever there's a new web site that's getting a lot of attention, you can bet that every single news show, opinion show, and morning show will be "on the case" to find out what the "kids" are "obsessed" with now. The latest is Chatroulette (we even talked about it on a recent podcast), and last night Jon Stewart surfed the site on 'The Daily Show.'
|The Daily Show With Jon Stewart||Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c|
|Tech-Talch - Chatroulette|
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- See Kylie Jenner's Brand New Range Rover While It's Still Uncrashed
- Chad Kroger Buys Avril Lavigne The Biggest Diamond Ring In The History Of Ever
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Review Roundup: How Good Is It?
- Selena Gomez Rocks Some Almost Impossibly Short Shorts
- Cougar Lawsuit: Linda Bollea Sued by Former Boy Toy
- More From ET