weird al show
He once saved a crowded school bus from falling off of a cliff ... using only a scarf.
Firefighters blamed him for the Laguna Wildfire when his Aviator sunglasses came in contact with the sun.
People stop and stare at every word he writes, particularly when he writes "boobs."
He is the most interesting man in the world. And his name is Charles Nelson Reilly. The actor, comedian, director and Match Game fixture has been posthumously immortalized by comedy musician "Weird Al" Yankovic in a new hilarious online single called "CNR".
Remember those commercials for the Encyclopedia Britannica, the ones that ran in the late 80s and early 90s and featured the kid with blond hair and glasses? His name is Donavan Freberg, son of veteran advertising man and comic Stan Freberg, and he's still in the business. He's done voiceover work (Charlie Brown and Linus in various commercials, The Weird Al Show, cartoons), is an artist and filmmaker, and he has a blog that has acheived some cult status.
Now, you'll want to click on that link above but please note that the guy loves boobs. No, I mean he really loves them, and I counted approximately 11,000 pics of naked women on the front page alone. But it's an interesting site.
One bit of trivia: he didn't even have a name until he was five years old. He was just called "Baby Boy" for the first 5 years of his life. After the jump, one of the commercials.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Needy Briefcase Family Once Featured on TLC's Outrageous Parties (Video)
- Gotham Season 2: Nicholas D'Agosto Promoted to Series Regular
- Cheerleader Death Squad: CW Drama Could Live On In 'Different Form'
- Grease: Live Adds Keke Palmer as Marty
- TVLine Items: Hulu Drops Duggars, Urban Cowboy Series and More
- More From TVLine
- Taylor Swift Has Lunch With Her Boys Calvin Harris & Ed Sheeran in Sexy Overalls Look
- 'Bachelor' Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff Call Off Their Engagement
- The 11 Greatest Ways That Disaster Movies Have Tried to Destroy the World
- Happy National Burger Day! Chow Down With Your Fave Fast Food-Loving Celebs
- Lori Loughlin Joins the Cast of 'Fuller House'
- More From ET