weird al show
He once saved a crowded school bus from falling off of a cliff ... using only a scarf.
Firefighters blamed him for the Laguna Wildfire when his Aviator sunglasses came in contact with the sun.
People stop and stare at every word he writes, particularly when he writes "boobs."
He is the most interesting man in the world. And his name is Charles Nelson Reilly. The actor, comedian, director and Match Game fixture has been posthumously immortalized by comedy musician "Weird Al" Yankovic in a new hilarious online single called "CNR".
Remember those commercials for the Encyclopedia Britannica, the ones that ran in the late 80s and early 90s and featured the kid with blond hair and glasses? His name is Donavan Freberg, son of veteran advertising man and comic Stan Freberg, and he's still in the business. He's done voiceover work (Charlie Brown and Linus in various commercials, The Weird Al Show, cartoons), is an artist and filmmaker, and he has a blog that has acheived some cult status.
Now, you'll want to click on that link above but please note that the guy loves boobs. No, I mean he really loves them, and I counted approximately 11,000 pics of naked women on the front page alone. But it's an interesting site.
One bit of trivia: he didn't even have a name until he was five years old. He was just called "Baby Boy" for the first 5 years of his life. After the jump, one of the commercials.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Grimm': 17 Nasty Surprises from 'The Stories We Tell Our Young'
- The Best 'Bones' Quotes from 'The Spark in the Park'
- 'Once Upon a Time in Wonderland' Season 1 Episode Photos
- 'NCIS' Season 11 Episode Photos
- 'Agents of SHIELD' Episode 10 Photos: Mike Peterson Returns to Fight Against Centipede
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Cupcake Wars': Justin Willman offers 'Comedy Cupcakes' cheer for the holidays
- FOX's 'Gotham' might star a 10-year-old Bruce Wayne
- TV ratings: 'Shark Tank' propels ABC to a win; 'Grimm' and 'Dracula' both up for NBC
- 2014 Grammy noms: Miley Cyrus snubbed, Katy Perry and Sara Bareilles face off
- 'Nikita' recap: Birkhoff's secret past (and name) is revealed ... though is it too late?
- More From Zap2it
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Audra McDonald
- Ratings: Shark Tank Draws All-Time High Audience, Bones, Grimm and Dracula Rise
- Meet the Agents of NCIS: New Orleans — Plus a Few Off-the-Cuff Casting Suggestions
- Pilot News: Bunheads' Sutton Foster to Fudge the Numbers in TV Land Comedy Younger
- Exclusive First Look: Episodes Season 3 Promo Highlights Sean's Very Best Catch-Faces
- More From TVLine