July 2, 2015
by AOL TV Staff, posted Nov 24th 2010 2:00PM
As Thanksgiving approaches, we're all reminded to take a step back and appreciate the things in our lives we're most grateful for. We're also reminded of how someone should really stop Aunt Maude from pouring that third glass of chardonnay -- but mostly we're reminded of the good stuff.
In the spirit of the holiday, the TV Squad staff has plenty of television-related thanks to give this year. Read on for our choices -- you might even pick up some suggestions for your annual post-turkey "I'm so full I can't leave this couch" TV marathon tomorrow.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Sleepy Hollow Wants 'Angelina Jolie' to Play Ichabod's Old Flame Betsy Ross
- Ratings: Extant Returns to Series Lows
- Fall TV: Heroes vs. Big Bang vs. Greys, and Thursday's Other DVR Dilemmas
- Wet Hot American Summer: See the Star-Packed (NSFW) Trailer & Poster
- Sesame Street Vet 'Maria' to Exit
- More From TVLine
- Demi Lovato Bares All in Bondage Bra and Daisy Dukes
- Donald Trump's Miss USA Pageant Will Air on REELZ
- 9 '30 Rock' Predictions That Have Come True!
- Rihanna's 'B**ch Better Have My Money' Music Video Is Finally Here and It's Totally Insane
- Matt Damon Has a Ponytail and He's Totally Pulling It Off!
- More From ET