If you see anyone wearing these wetsuits, then you can at least conclude that they're fairly wealthy nerds given the $470 price tag. If they have the guts to wear them in the first place then they're doing so well that they don't care what other people think. No doubt if this product is successful, wetsuit versions for Star Trek: The Next Generation will be released at some point in the future.
The red one should come with a warning label. "If you wear this suit, there is a higher chance of getting eaten by a shark, drowning or accidental harpooning."
Comedian, actor and former Daily Show correspondent Rob Corddry has a hilarious article on the Suicide Girls Web site about his lifelong battle with being unable to keep his pants dry. I hope this is the first of many funny articles from Corddry, because I need something to read while waiting for my clothes to dry as I sit naked alone in my apartment. To save money, I have only one set of clothes that I wash every day. Anyway, if you're interested in this slice of Corddry's psyche, you can read it here. Also, he likes Lost and John C. Reilly plays heavily into his tale of pee woe.
Corddry's new comedy The Winner is slated to air on FOX sometime next year, his pants permitting.
Just a note to anyone who happens to see Ricky Gervais strolling down the street: hit him with a water balloon, he absolutely loves it. In fact, hit him with twelve. Heck, kidnap him, throw him in the back of a truck, and toss him into a public aquarium. Seriously, he can't get enough of that.
Okay, that's not entirely true, but Gervais was beaned with a water balloon recently while jogging in London. Apparently a group of students tried to get his attention, and when he didn't respond they decided to try something different. Gervais says he rang the doorbell to yell at the kids, but only as a joke. He admitted later he felt kind of guilty for it. Seriously, someone should give this man the Nice Guy of the Year award. I don't know anyone else who could be made to feel guilty after being attacked by bored students. I'm guessing Tom Cruise wouldn't have reacted the same way. Oh, that's right, he didn't.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- NBC to re-air 'Sound of Music Live!,' won't change title to 'Sound of Music Taped!'
- 'The Voice's' Christina Aguilera on beating Blake Shelton to the finals: 'I kind of felt bad'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Season 6 finale - 'A Mother's Work': [SPOILER] dies and it isn't pretty
- 'Law & Order: SVU's' Capt. Cragen retires: 12 other great cop-show bosses (plus Jim Dangle)
- 'Victoria's Secret Fashion Show': Miley Cyrus strikes again and she wasn't even there
- More From Zap2it
- Sons of Anarchy Post Mortem: Maggie Siff, Katey Sagal, Kurt Sutter on Deadly Finale, Plus Scoop on Season 7 —'Jax Is Completely Untethered'
- Sons of Anarchy Finale Recap: Kitchen Sunk
- Chicago Fire Fall Finale Recap: Watch Your Head
- The Voice Season 5 Semifinal Results Recap: Did the Right Three Singers Make the Finale?
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on True Blood, Criminal Minds, Revenge, Psych, Nashville and More
- More From TVLine