April 27, 2015
where the wild things are trailer
by Danny Gallagher, posted Jul 25th 2009 8:26PM
Even though TV Squad's very own John Scott Lewinski is fighting his way through hordes of overweight Rorschachs and pre-pubescent Chun Lis to get exclusive interviews and scoops on the newest TV news at the San Diego Comic Con, don't forget that our partners-in-crime from Cinematical are also there covering the latest flim-flam in film.
The movie side of the annual pop-culture cavalcade opened with one of the biggest names in the history of film and what could very well be one of the biggest names in the future of film. Director James Cameron screened a solid 25 minutes of his forthcoming sci-fi epic Avatar. Blogger Todd Gilchrist got a hint of the plot and special effects movie-goers can expect when the film hits theaters later this year and said it "promises to be both hugely entertaining and technically groundbreaking." Man, that's got me worried. That's what they also said about Titanic.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Arrow' Episode 3.21 Photos: Oliver Joins the League of Assassins
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Live Blog: Eras, Immunity, Dance-Offs and the Top 7
- 'The Voice' Live Blog: Gwen, Usher and CeeLo Return to Advise the Top 8
- 'Once Upon a Time': 20 Moments of Emma and Regina's Road Trip From 'Lily'
- Best 'Game of Thrones' Quotes from 'High Sparrow'
- More From BuddyTV
- Viola Davis to Play Harriet Tubman in HBO Film From John Adams Scribe
- The Voice: Advice, Caveats and Dream Set Lists for the Season 8 Top 8
- NCIS: Emily Wickersham Previews a Sad Loss, Gibbs''Secret Relationship'
- The Originals' Danielle Campbell Talks Davina's Plan to Kill Klaus, Revive Kol
- The Unauthorized Full House Story Greenlit at Lifetime
- More From TVLine