July 3, 2015
white house correspondents dinner
by Annie Wu, posted Apr 30th 2006 10:21AM
I tuned in to watch Stephen Colbert provide the entertainment at the White House Correspondents' Association dinner (Fun Fact: Teenage fangirls will watch C-SPAN for hot fake-pundits). Colbert looked just as handsome as ever, and his wife looked beautiful (there go my chances of stealing the man away). When President Bush and Laura Bush walked in, Colbert was already situated at the head table (just five seats away from Bush and right next to Helen Thomas!) but stood up to shake hands. I couldn't help but wonder if Bush had ever seen The Colbert Report before, but I guess he knows about the jokes, because Bush gave Colbert a knowing look while greeting him.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Is Detective Truly a Snooze? Is UnReal Couple 'Shippable? LOLcats on Zoo? Dreadful Heartbreak? And More TV Qs
- Ratings: Hannibal, Rookie, Beast Steady on Soft Holiday Eve; Dome Drops
- Fireworks! 25 Explosive TV Moments, Including Thrones Death, Once's Dark Hero, an Inhuman Twist and More
- Fall TV: Reign vs. Undateable vs. Race, and Friday's Other DVR Dilemmas
- The Fosters Sneak Peek: Stef and Lena Suspect [Spoiler] Is Preggers
- More From TVLine
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Put Family First with Post-Split Bahamas Getaway
- Designer Marc Jacobs Won't Be Shamed For Accidental Nude Shot on Instagram
- Calvin Harris Confirms Taylor Swift Can Do Anything in First Instagram Pic
- Renovation Meets Competition on HGTV's 'Beach Flip'
- Josh Hartnett Is Going to Be a Dad!
- More From ET