September 1, 2014
wil wheaton big bang theory
by Kona Gallagher, posted Apr 12th 2010 11:22PM
(S03E19) Wow, Wil Wheaton really is evil. First he plays the dead Mee-Maw card, then he sinks even lower. I mean, he doesn't sink so low that he'd break up a relationship to win a bowling tournament -- or would he? I do love the fact that they used Wheaton for the majority of the episode this time, instead of just having him show up at the end, like they did in his first episode.
He had quite the impact on everyone's lives, although probably not in the way that anyone would have guessed. I don't know about you, but I certainly wouldn't have thought that Wil Wheaton was going to alter the entire course of the show. So what do you think about what he did?
by Kona Gallagher, posted Oct 19th 2009 11:29PM
(S03E05) What a dick. It turns out that former Squadder Wil Wheaton, who guest-starred on tonight's episode as himself, is totally the Jonny Fairplay of fantasy role-playing card game tournaments, who broke Sheldon's poor little heart not once, but twice. I love the fact that Sheldon has this vendetta against Wheaton in the first place, because of course Sheldon Cooper would consider the guy who played Wesley Crusher on Star Trek: TNG to be his mortal enemy. The only thing that surprised me about that is that Sheldon's complaint was due to a slight that happened in the real world, and not some scientific inconsistency in the show, or Crusher's anachronistic hair.
When Sheldon and Wil are skirmishing to the death, there's a part of me that was thinking that the story of Wil's grandma was a lie, but he's Wil Wheaton! They wouldn't actually make him evil, would they? But they did, and poor Sheldon nearly had the big aneurysm that Wolowitz had been wishing on his mother.
by Kona Gallagher, posted Oct 14th 2009 6:30PM
Wil Wheaton's guest appearance on The Big Bang Theory airs next week, and neither he or CBS has had much to say up to this point about his character. I speculated that he could be a rival for Penny's affection, but it looks as though he may be a rival of a different kind. We now know who Wheaton is playing in this episode, and it's not Penny he's after.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Strain' Answers: Secrets of the Strigoi Revealed
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Was the Power of Veto Used in Week 10?
- 'The Strain' Recap: One Friend is Lost, Another is Gained
- 'Kardashians' Roundup: Kendall Drops Last Name, Brody Feels 'Played' by Kim and More
- More From BuddyTV
- 24 Movie Talks Heat Up (Again): Is Jack Finally Headed to the Big Screen?
- Ratings: Big Brother Down But on Top, CBS Dramas Rise, Wipeout Plunges
- Grey's Anatomy Admits The Americans' Annet Mahendru
- Teen Wolf Sneak Peek: Sparks Fly on Scott and Kira's First 'Real' Date
- Falling Skies Season 4 Finale Recap: Over the Moon
- More From TVLine