October 20, 2014
by Bob Sassone, posted Feb 12th 2007 5:06PM
- At 8, ABC has a new Wife Swap, followed by new episodes of Supernanny and What About Brian.
- FOX has a new, two hour 24.
- CBS has new episodes of How I Met Your Mother, The Class, Two and a Half Men, Rules of Engagement, and CSI: Miami.
- NBC has a new Deal or No Deal at 8, then new episodes of Heroes and Studio 60.
- There's a new Everybody Hates Chris on the CW at 8, then new eps of All Of Us, Girlfriends, and The Game.
- PBS has a new Antiques Roadshow at 8, followed by a new American Experience.
- Four good Friends episodes on TBS starting at 8, with Tom Selleck and that creepy guy Eddie who moved in with Chandler for a short time.
- Lifetime has two new eps of Gay, Straight, or Taken at 8, then the new movie Nora Roberts' Blue Smoke. What's with all the Nora Roberts movies on Lifetime lately?
- ABC Family has a new Wildfire at 8.
- Emeril is cooking for couples on a new Emeril Live at 8 on Food Network.
- USA has the opening night of the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show. It's on at 8 too.
- At 9, Nickelodeon has a Growing Pains marathon.
- TCM has Barefoot in the Park at 9.
- At 10, Discovery has two new eps of Stunt Junkies.
- Also at 10: HBO has a new REAL Sports with Bryant Gumbel.
Check your local listings for more.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Good Wife' Recap: Can Alicia Tame Elsbeth's Unquiet Mind?
- 'The Walking Dead' Recap: Father Gabriel Arrives
- 'Revenge' Recap: How Does Emily React to Her Father Being Alive?
- 'Once Upon a Time' Recap: Hook and Anna Make Deals with Rumple
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' Season 6 Finale Recap: The Cast Reacts to Teresa and Joe's Sentencing
- More From BuddyTV
- Lorde Gets Banned In San Francisco Because Of Silliest Reason Possible
- Stanley Tucci & Wife Felicity Blunt Expecting Their First Child
- How Brad Pitt Taught His Son About War - And Made 'Fury' a No. 1 Movie
- Serena Williams Makes a Grand Slam Against 'Racist and Sexist' Remarks
- The Kardashians Are Clothes Sharing Sisters
- More From ET