July 30, 2015
by Bob Sassone, posted Feb 12th 2007 5:06PM
- At 8, ABC has a new Wife Swap, followed by new episodes of Supernanny and What About Brian.
- FOX has a new, two hour 24.
- CBS has new episodes of How I Met Your Mother, The Class, Two and a Half Men, Rules of Engagement, and CSI: Miami.
- NBC has a new Deal or No Deal at 8, then new episodes of Heroes and Studio 60.
- There's a new Everybody Hates Chris on the CW at 8, then new eps of All Of Us, Girlfriends, and The Game.
- PBS has a new Antiques Roadshow at 8, followed by a new American Experience.
- Four good Friends episodes on TBS starting at 8, with Tom Selleck and that creepy guy Eddie who moved in with Chandler for a short time.
- Lifetime has two new eps of Gay, Straight, or Taken at 8, then the new movie Nora Roberts' Blue Smoke. What's with all the Nora Roberts movies on Lifetime lately?
- ABC Family has a new Wildfire at 8.
- Emeril is cooking for couples on a new Emeril Live at 8 on Food Network.
- USA has the opening night of the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show. It's on at 8 too.
- At 9, Nickelodeon has a Growing Pains marathon.
- TCM has Barefoot in the Park at 9.
- At 10, Discovery has two new eps of Stunt Junkies.
- Also at 10: HBO has a new REAL Sports with Bryant Gumbel.
Check your local listings for more.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Extant' Recap: Does Molly Have Powers Now?
- 'Last Comic Standing' Recap: The Girl Who Irritated Roseanne
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 12: Top 18 Performance Rankings
- 'Big Brother 17' Recap: Jason Gets Blindsided
- The Final Rose: Kaitlyn and Shawn's Fairytale Journey on 'The Bachelorette'
- More From BuddyTV
- Graceland's Serinda Swan Weighs In on Paige Hate, Unsexiest Sex Scene Ever
- Anthony Geary to General Hospital Fans: JK About That Retirement!
- Mindy Project Season 4 Twist: Mindy to Wed Big Bang Theory's Raj?!
- The CW Eyeing Dark Little Women Adaptation From NCIS Star
- Degrassi's Top 17 Couples, Ranked: Eclare vs. Fimogen and More
- More From TVLine
- Source: Ben Affleck's Former Nanny 'Tipped Off the Paparazzi' About Los Angeles Rendezvous
- Britney Spears Flashes a Huge Smile While Doing a Perfect Split in a Tiny Bikini
- Mick Jagger's Son James Looks Just Like Him!
- Salma Hayek: Racism in America Is the 'Big Elephant in the Room'
- Chris Pine Will Officially Play Wonder Woman's Love Interest!
- More From ET