December 19, 2014
will and emma
by Kona Gallagher, posted Feb 17th 2010 1:02PM
We still have a month and a half until we get new episodes of 'Glee,' but FOX is giving us a little hint of what to expect in April. They've just released as 60-second clip that is chocked full of singing, dancing, slushies and Sue Sylvester threatening Will as only Sue can.
This second half of the season is being billed as "a new semester," and while the group may have won sectionals, not a whole lot has changed for them, as the slushies to the face evidence. However, not everything has stayed the same. In fact, it looks like Will has a whole lot of new stuff going on.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The Amazing Race Season 25 Finale: And the Winner Is...
- Cable Ratings: Colbert Report Ends on High Note, Covert Finale Ticks Up
- David Schwimmer Joins FX's OJ-Themed American Crime Story as Robert Kardashian
- Once Upon a Time Casts Ernie Hudson as Ursula's Father Poseidon in Season 4
- Sarah Jessica Parker Eyes HBO Comeback in Divorce Comedy
- More From TVLine
- New Kids on the Block: Then & Now
- Kevin Jonas, Beyonce and Anna Kendrick Get Into The Holiday Spirit
- 'Annie' Stars Crack Jokes and Reminisce About Filming for ET Roundtable
- Move Over Meryl, Chris Pine Is the 'Into the Woods' Scene Stealer
- Oops! Obama Flubs James Franco's Name, Internet Responds
- More From ET