2. CSI (CBS)
3. CSI: Miami (CBS)
4. NBA Finals - Game 2 (ABC)
5. Without A Trace (CBS)
6. NBA Finals - Game 1 (ABC)
7. The Apprentice (NBC)
8. So You Think You Can Dance - Wed (FOX)
9. 60 Minutes (CBS)
10. CSI: NY (CBS)
11. NCIS (CBS)
12 So You Think You Can Dance - Thurs (FOX)
13. 48 Hours Mystery - Tues (CBS)
14. House (FOX)
15. Windfall (NBC)
16. 48 Hours Mystery - Sat (CBS)
17. Law and Order (NBC)
18. Law and Order: CI (NBC)
19. The New Adventures of Old Christine (CBS)
20. Criminal Minds (CBS)
Maybe no one realized this yet. Or, maybe no one really cared. During the 2005-06 television season, seven alumni of FOX's Beverly Hills, 90210 have appeared or will appear in a regular series.
Do you doubt me? Do you think it isn't true? Do you think I have way too much time on my hands? Well, the last may be true, but that's not the point.
Click on, dear reader, for the proof that you seek.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Resurrection's' Frances Fisher: 'How do you accept the impossible?'
- 'Chopped Tournament of Stars': Greg Louganis and Brandi Chastain get athletic in the kitchen
- 'My Five Wives' premiere: Meet the women married to Brady Williams
- 'Once Upon a Time' spoilers: Lana Parrilla dishes on the 'deliciously wicked' midseason premiere, teases romance for Regina
- Lena Dunham hosts 'Saturday Night Live': Liam Neeson, Jon Hamm, Fred Armisen show up for surprise cameos
- More From Zap2it
- Quotes of the Week: Best Zingers From Crazy Ones, Revolution, Modern Family, Oscars & More
- Lena Dunham Hosts Saturday Night Live: Watch Video of the Best and Worst Sketches
- Louis C.K. Set for Saturday Night Live Encore
- Pilot News: Robert Patrick, Amy Sedaris and a Desperate Housewife Are Among Latest Castings
- Hot Video: In 24: Live Another Day, All Jack Must Stop Is a New 'World War'— Also: Is That…?!
- More From TVLine