2. CSI (CBS)
3. CSI: Miami (CBS)
4. NBA Finals - Game 2 (ABC)
5. Without A Trace (CBS)
6. NBA Finals - Game 1 (ABC)
7. The Apprentice (NBC)
8. So You Think You Can Dance - Wed (FOX)
9. 60 Minutes (CBS)
10. CSI: NY (CBS)
11. NCIS (CBS)
12 So You Think You Can Dance - Thurs (FOX)
13. 48 Hours Mystery - Tues (CBS)
14. House (FOX)
15. Windfall (NBC)
16. 48 Hours Mystery - Sat (CBS)
17. Law and Order (NBC)
18. Law and Order: CI (NBC)
19. The New Adventures of Old Christine (CBS)
20. Criminal Minds (CBS)
Maybe no one realized this yet. Or, maybe no one really cared. During the 2005-06 television season, seven alumni of FOX's Beverly Hills, 90210 have appeared or will appear in a regular series.
Do you doubt me? Do you think it isn't true? Do you think I have way too much time on my hands? Well, the last may be true, but that's not the point.
Click on, dear reader, for the proof that you seek.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 10 Unforgettable Moments from 'The Amazing Race' Season 25
- Steroline: 9 Pivotal Moments of Stefan and Caroline's Relationship on 'The Vampire Diaries'
- 'Revenge' Episode 4.11 Photos: Will Grief Unite Emily and Victoria?
- 'Project Runway: All Stars' Season 4: Ranking the Looks of ?Mix and Match.com?
- Proof That Dunder Mifflin Had the Worst Office Christmas Parties Ever
- More From BuddyTV
- Cable Ratings: Colbert Report Ends on High Note, Covert Finale Ticks Up
- David Schwimmer Joins FX's OJ-Themed American Crime Story as Robert Kardashian
- Once Upon a Time Casts Ernie Hudson as Ursula's Father Poseidon in Season 4
- Sarah Jessica Parker Eyes HBO Comeback in Divorce Comedy
- Hannibal Recast Shocker: Michael Pitt Out, Joe Anderson In as Mason Verger
- More From TVLine
- Star Shots: What's On Instagram?
- Move over Orchid! Why Marsala Is Beyoncé & Taylor Swift's Color for 2015
- 7 Murderous Holiday Horror Flicks to Enjoy This Christmas
- This Guy Captured the Exact Moment He Proposed to His Girlfriend in a Photo Booth
- Flashback: Mark Wahlberg Chats About His '92 Sex Symbol Status
- More From ET