2. CSI (CBS)
3. CSI: Miami (CBS)
4. NBA Finals - Game 2 (ABC)
5. Without A Trace (CBS)
6. NBA Finals - Game 1 (ABC)
7. The Apprentice (NBC)
8. So You Think You Can Dance - Wed (FOX)
9. 60 Minutes (CBS)
10. CSI: NY (CBS)
11. NCIS (CBS)
12 So You Think You Can Dance - Thurs (FOX)
13. 48 Hours Mystery - Tues (CBS)
14. House (FOX)
15. Windfall (NBC)
16. 48 Hours Mystery - Sat (CBS)
17. Law and Order (NBC)
18. Law and Order: CI (NBC)
19. The New Adventures of Old Christine (CBS)
20. Criminal Minds (CBS)
Maybe no one realized this yet. Or, maybe no one really cared. During the 2005-06 television season, seven alumni of FOX's Beverly Hills, 90210 have appeared or will appear in a regular series.
Do you doubt me? Do you think it isn't true? Do you think I have way too much time on my hands? Well, the last may be true, but that's not the point.
Click on, dear reader, for the proof that you seek.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The Best Quotes from 'Scandal' Season 3
- 'Revolution' Season 2 Episode Photos
- 'Reign' Episode 21 Photos: The Madness of King Henry
- 'Reign': 17 Moments of James, Marriage Troubles and Catherine?s Plots from 'No Exit'
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episodes 5.20 and 5.21 Photos: Stelena in Danger
- More From BuddyTV
- Shane West Previews Scary Salem's 'Sense of Urgency and Dread,' Talks Taming His Wig
- Exclusive Mentalist Sneak Peek: Pike Has Big News for Lisbon — and It's Not Good
- Pilot News: Ian Gomez Books CBS Comedy Pilot Cuz-Bros – Is This Bad Omen for Cougar Town?
- ABC Family Orders Supernatural Procedural Drama Pilot Stitchers
- Devious Maids EP Previews Marisol's 'Dark' New Life and More Season 2 Scoop
- More From TVLine
- John C. Reilly Takes You Behind The Scenes Of Disney's 'Bears'
- 'Hawaii Five-0' Star Alex O'Loughlin is Married!
- 'Jesus Christ Superstar' Creators Talk Show's Creation & Controversy
- 'Good Morning America' Promotes Lara Spencer to Co-Host
- Exclusive: Lionel Richie Recalls His Amazing Chance Meeting with Marvin Gaye
- More From ET