2. CSI (CBS)
3. CSI: Miami (CBS)
4. NBA Finals - Game 2 (ABC)
5. Without A Trace (CBS)
6. NBA Finals - Game 1 (ABC)
7. The Apprentice (NBC)
8. So You Think You Can Dance - Wed (FOX)
9. 60 Minutes (CBS)
10. CSI: NY (CBS)
11. NCIS (CBS)
12 So You Think You Can Dance - Thurs (FOX)
13. 48 Hours Mystery - Tues (CBS)
14. House (FOX)
15. Windfall (NBC)
16. 48 Hours Mystery - Sat (CBS)
17. Law and Order (NBC)
18. Law and Order: CI (NBC)
19. The New Adventures of Old Christine (CBS)
20. Criminal Minds (CBS)
Maybe no one realized this yet. Or, maybe no one really cared. During the 2005-06 television season, seven alumni of FOX's Beverly Hills, 90210 have appeared or will appear in a regular series.
Do you doubt me? Do you think it isn't true? Do you think I have way too much time on my hands? Well, the last may be true, but that's not the point.
Click on, dear reader, for the proof that you seek.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Heroes Reborn' Episode 4 Photos: Will the Heroes Prevail or be Stopped?
- 'The Flash' Cast Teases Fallout from Singularity in Season 2
- [Videos] 'NCIS' Sneak Peek: Does Tony Have Royal Blood in Him?
- 'Castle' Recap: Castle Tries to Win Beckett Back
- 'Blindspot' Recap: Jane's True Name is Revealed
- More From BuddyTV
- Grey's Anatomy Video: Jackson/April Marital Rift Turns Fatal Attraction-y as Divorce Is Threatened
- Twin Peaks: Peter Sarsgaard Joins Showtime Revival in Recurring Role
- Gotham's Cameron Monaghan Talks About Deadly Twist, His Animated Idol, Losing Sleep Over 'Joker' Role
- Castle Recap: The Mystery Of... What Does the Show Look Like Now?
- The Voice Recap: Even Country Girls Break the Rules
- More From TVLine
- 'iZombie' Scoop: 6 Appe-Teasers You Need to Devour Before Tuning Into Season 2!
- Cate Blanchett Decided to Marry Her Husband After 3 Days Together
- 'Sister Wives' Star Meri Brown Admits She Was Tricked into Having an Online Relationship With a Woman
- 'The Flash': 9 Quick Teasers to Speed Through Before Season 2 Premieres!
- Rihanna Reflects on Chris Brown Relationship: I Thought I Could Change Him
- More From ET