There's another Cagney & Lacey story in the news. CSI creator Anthony Zuiker wants to revive the show for CBS. For those who don't recall, Cagney & Lacey was the top female cop drama of the 1980's -- actually of all time. It was a serious police drama, unlike something jiggly like Charlie's Angels or safe and pedestrian like Police Woman.
(S03E10) NOTE: No sea lions named Shabby were harmed during the writing of this review.
Welcome back, everyone! It's been a long fall without Shawn, Gus and the rest of the Santa Barbara (aka, Vancouver) lunatics of Psych to entertain us on Friday nights. However, they are now back to finish out season three. In the next few weeks, look for the return of Cybill Shepherd as Shawn's mother, some issues with Carlton Lassiter, a potential romantic moment between Shawn and Jules, and a take on the Friday the 13the movie series.
Until then, let's talk about this week's return episode.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- [Video] 'The Bachelor' Season 19: Estrogen Mayhem and a Pregnancy Test
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.9 Photos: Mommy, Daddy and Hope!
- If I Am Going Down That Dark Alley Then I Want These Characters With Me
- 'The Flash': The Good and Evil from 'Power Outage'
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Winter Finale Photos: Christmas Memories
- More From BuddyTV
- Real World's Ryan Knight Dead at 29
- Macy's Thanksgiving Parade 2014: The Rockettes Goof, Scary Newbies & More
- Ratings: Survivor, Hell's Kitchen and Red Band Slip; Charlie Brown Surges
- TVLine Readers Give Thanks for Castle, HTGAWM, Doctor Who, Mindy, NCIS, Freak Show, Once and More!
- Red Band Society's First Season Ending After 13 Episodes; Season 2 Unlikely
- More From TVLine
- 9 Topics to Talk About During Thanksgiving Dinner (That Won't Start Any Family Fights)
- As New Cosby Accusers Come Forward, Legal Options Remain Limited
- Watch Michael Douglas Sneak Up On His Legendary Dad
- 14 Foolproof Tips For Conquering America's Favorite Holiday: Black Friday
- Chris Rock on Tracy Morgan's Recovery and How ET's Nischelle Turner Inspired 'Top Five'
- More From ET