There's another Cagney & Lacey story in the news. CSI creator Anthony Zuiker wants to revive the show for CBS. For those who don't recall, Cagney & Lacey was the top female cop drama of the 1980's -- actually of all time. It was a serious police drama, unlike something jiggly like Charlie's Angels or safe and pedestrian like Police Woman.
(S03E10) NOTE: No sea lions named Shabby were harmed during the writing of this review.
Welcome back, everyone! It's been a long fall without Shawn, Gus and the rest of the Santa Barbara (aka, Vancouver) lunatics of Psych to entertain us on Friday nights. However, they are now back to finish out season three. In the next few weeks, look for the return of Cybill Shepherd as Shawn's mother, some issues with Carlton Lassiter, a potential romantic moment between Shawn and Jules, and a take on the Friday the 13the movie series.
Until then, let's talk about this week's return episode.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' Winter Premiere Photos: The Investigation into Annalise's 'Missing' Husband Begins
- 2015 SAG Awards: Red Carpet Photos
- 'Sleepy Hollow': Can Katrina Be Trusted?
- Giveaway: Enter to Win 'The Originals: The Rise' Signed Copy and More!
- 'Supernatural' Video Interviews: Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki and Felicia Day Tease Charlie's Return
- More From BuddyTV
- David Tennant Joins Jessica Jones Series as the Marvel Villain Kilgrave
- TVLine Items: Full House Reunion Video, DirecTV Premiere Dates & More
- Fox Developing X-Men TV Series: What/Who Should It Be About?
- Parks and Rec Sneak Peek: Andy Shows Off Johnny Karate's Serious Side
- Ratings: Miss Universe Hits 5-Year High; Galavant, Resurrection Finales Rise
- More From TVLine
- Emma Watson Cast as Belle in 'Beauty and The Beast': 7 Reasons She's Perfect!
- Kate Middleton Is the Latest Victim of a Photoshop Fail
- EXCLUSIVE 'Glee' Sneak Peek: Get Ready For Bad Blood and Elevator Escapades With Klaine!
- 'Full House' Cast Reunites, Performs the Theme Song!
- Nick Offerman Is Barely Recognizable Without His Mustache
- More From ET