(S05E13) "What does L.A. have in store for us today?" -- Brenda
Major crimes was back on the job with a case that was gruesome and grim at the same time. How Brenda managed to face the morning crime scene without blanching is proof that she's as tough as nails beneath that smiling, sweet Southern facade. Brenda needed to be when dealing with a triple homicide, gang rape and possible gang war. Welcome to L.A. More on the case and the kitty situation, after the jump.
(S01E14) I got a lot of heat because of my review of last week's show and usually I ignore all criticism because I'm so brilliant. However, when 99% of the comments are negative, I'm forced to take another look at my reviews. So, as I watched Jericho this week, I vowed to pay close attention so as not to miss any pertinent information and it totally paid off. During the opening, the Morse code message clearly said, "Don't bother watching. This episode is kind of lame."
To be honest, I couldn't really concentrate on everything that happened because of the scene early on where Gerald McRaney & Pamela Reed decided to get boozed up. It may me wonder: Why aren't more people getting drunk in the middle of the day? I mean, it's not like anyone has a job to go to and shouldn't a small town like Jericho have at least one town drunk anyway?
Actual competition continues on NBC in the form of speed skating, a six-mile marathon race that features American Chad Hedrick. Also, the women compete in the alpine giant slalom and four men climb into a bobsled and race down an icy track at break-neck speeds. Plus, more curling!
Check it out:
Also tonight, to fill the time between figure skating competitors, the women snowboarders compete in the parallel giant slalom. Curling, hockey, bobsledding and marathon speed skating are also on the schedule:
No figure skating tonight but the ladies will be back Thursday to determine the gold.
Here's the schedule:
Also on the ice tonight, speed skaters Chad Hedrick, Shani Davis, Joey Cheek and Derek Parra race each other in the 1500m. Hedrick, Davis, and Cheek have all won gold medals so far in these games.
Here's the schedule on all of NBC's networks:
Also tonight, the women's freestyle aerials competition, and the two-man bobsled. Here is the schedule for all of NBC's stations:
There are some Americans to watch, too. Apolo Anton Ohno races in the 1000m speed skate and hopefully he'll be able to stay on his feet for this one. Also, gorgeous Jeremy Bloom (seriously, girls, look at him) competes in the moguls.
Here's tonight's line-up on all of NBC's stations:
Here's tonight's schedule on all of NBC's networks:
Here's today's Olympic schedule:
He joined Bob Costas as the commentator for the Opening Ceremonies of the Turino, Italy Olympic games last night. And I almost
His comments were unfair to the athletes of those nations. The news and controversy surrounding certain nations lately are not representative of the athletes who are competing.
**Apparently, the Daily Nightly commenters agree.
Here's the schedule:
The list of candidates is after the jump:
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Big Brother 16' Week 5: Frankie's HoH Photos
- 'Chasing Life' Season 1 Episode Photos
- 'The Last Ship' Season 1 Episode Photos
- 'Under the Dome' Episode 2.6 Photos: Barbie and Sam Explore a Mysterious Tunnel
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Top 14 Moments: Mama Bears and Creepy Guys from 'Scream for Me'
- More From BuddyTV
- Scoop: Warren Kole Is 'Following' Kevin Williamson to CBS' Stalker
- Nashville Books Laura Benanti for Season 3 — Will She Clash With Rayna?
- Supernatural Season 10: Who's the Mystery Returning Guest Star?
- Big Bang Theory Production Officially Postponed, as Actors Await New Deals
- Mystery Girls Embraces Its Campy Style With New Fashion-Centric Promo
- More From TVLine
- That Keith Urban Concert May Have Been Worse Than We Thought
- 'Big Bang Theory' On Hold While Cast Negotiates Contracts
- Taylor Swift on Playing ‘Emotionless' Girl in ‘The Giver'
- Justin Bieber Shows Orlando Bloom Crying
- Robert Pattinson Talks Kristen Stewart Cheating Scandal: 'S**t Happens'
- More From ET