women are crazy men are stupid
According to the Hollywood Reporter, the network has ordered a documentary-style cop show, titled '187 Detroit.' The show is pegged to air during the 2010-11 season.
Yes, according to the Hollywood Reporter, ABC has decided to return to the well one more time by greenlighting a pilot for 'Women are Crazy, Men are Stupid.' The sitcom, which is the second pilot ordered by the network in as many days (following yesterday's announcement of 'Awkward Situations for Men'), tells the story of a new couple comprised of two people who have endured failed marriages in the past and are looking to learn form their mistakes this time around.
What we have always feared to be true about men and women is now being turned into a sitcom. According to Variety, the book 'Women Are Crazy, Men Are Stupid' by 'Samantha Who' writer Jenny Lee and 'According to Jim' executive producer Howard J. Morris is getting the small screen treatment from ABC.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Gotham' Interview: Donal Logue on How Jim 'Reinvigorated' Harvey
- 'The Celebrity Apprentice' Predictions: Who Will Be Fired from the Top 9?
- 'Revenge' Recap: Nolan Helps Louise Take Down Her Mother
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Recap: Peter and Kordell Flirt with Claudia
- 2015 SAG Awards Live Blog: Complete List of Winners
- More From BuddyTV
- HTGAWM Sneak Peek: Suspicion Rises Around Sam's Disappearance!
- Jane the Virgin Stars Preview Rafael Vs. Xo Battle: 'There's Definitely Tension'
- Reality Check: Debate Erupts Over American Idol's Week 3 Auditions! Plus — Advice for Randy's Replacement
- Revenge Recap: Is [Spoiler] Dead? Plus: Let's Discuss That Tragic Kiss
- Sons of Liberty: Was the Premiere of History's Miniseries Revolutionary?
- More From TVLine
- Nick Jonas' Girlfriend Olivia Culpo Wore the Most Cleavage-Baring Dress We've Ever Seen
- Q&A: Jonathan Groff Gets Candid About Gay Sex on TV & His Explosive Role on 'Glee'
- Mark Ruffalo Tweets SAG Acceptance Speech from Bed
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus' Advice to Struggling Actors: 'Sleep Around'
- Are Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello Already Planning To Have Kids?
- More From ET