August 28, 2014
by Jason Hughes, posted Feb 12th 2010 8:34AM
(S01E16) Suddenly I want to spend at least 40 more minutes in the world of 'Community' after tonight's episode. I wonder if those 40 minutes will come back to haunt our dear friend later?
Jeff and Abed tore it up with one of the most bizarre drunk montages I've ever seen, culminating with Abed in the absolute best "aftermath" position I've ever seen. And Jeff did it all to try and make things right with Britta again. Try as they might, those two just can't seem to get their awkward feelings for one another to stop interfering with their relationship as "just-friends."
With the Valentine's Day dance looming, Troy and Pierce tried to regain some of their own dignity early in the episode, only to lose it completely by the end of it. Surprisingly, despite his "skills" on the dance floor, Chang either has no dignity to lose, or has so much that it's impervious to anything he does.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Agents of SHEILD' Interview: Chloe Bennet and Brett Dalton Discuss Ward's Dark Turn and Season 2
- 'Big Brother 16' Week 9: Cody's 2nd HoH Photos
- 'Graceland' Recap: The Truth Comes out at Last
- 'Extant' Recap: Everyone's After This Baby
- 'Pretty Little Liars': The 20 Most Shocking Moments from Season 5A
- More From BuddyTV
- Castle Casts Scandal Troublemaker Matt Letscher in Season 7 Premiere
- Amazon Debuts Its Five New Pilots: Watch the Trailer, Watch Them Now
- Liv and Maddie Cast Photos Promise a Season 2 That's Twice as Nice
- Netflix's Marco Polo Series Gets a Premiere Date — Plus: First Photos
- One Life to Live's Melissa Archer Joins Days of Our Lives — Exclusive Details
- More From TVLine