In fact, every now and then, you'll catch me on the machine upwards of an hour, which is by no means an easy task when you have the attention span I do. But luckily, I've got plenty of friends to keep me going, and I don't even have to talk to them. Because they're inside the TV! (Sorry, moms!)
Former Top Chef contestants will participate in these new ventures and take part in a nationwide tour as well. The twenty-city tour begins on May 18 in New Orleans. Fans can meet the contestants, get gourmet cooking tips, and watch cooking demonstrations. The Work Out DVD is available on demand on Exercise TV (for free) and can be purchased online and in stores on May 20.
It's not with any great pride that I admit I'm hooked on reality shows -- some reality shows. My favorites include the high quality, classy shows, like The Amazing Race and Top Chef and Project Runway, as well as trashy ones, i.e. The Real Housewives of Orange County (and New York), Hell's Kitchen and Bridezillas. I like some of the competition-oriented shows, but that doesn't stop me from gazing in astonishment at the train wreck docu-series like Hey Paula and Being Bobby Brown. In fact, when I hear Kathy Griffin riffing on those shows -- her imitation of Whitney screaming "Bobby!" is classic -- I want to cry out, "Yes, yes, I watch that one, too."
This list therefore is dedicated to the women of reality TV that make being bad look oh so good. And no, Omarosa Stallworth-whatever is NOT on the list. I'll explain why after the jump.
It debuts in July, and I don't see myself watching this one. I'd like to say that it would get me motivated to get back into shape, but I'm afraid it will just depress the hell out of me.
According to Gene Simmons, the reason women work out is because they want to look sexy. I think if the famous rocker thought about it a bit longer he'd realize that's not always the case, but then you wouldn't want to purchase his new "Sexercise" video. The man likes money, who are we to keep it from him? Simmons was on EXTRA recently trying out women for his new video, which is supposed to combine real exercise with sexy moves. I'm not sure what's more interesting to me: the idea of someone like Gene Simmons coaching women on the best way to shake their money makers, or the fact that he brought along his thirteen year old daughter to watch as her father tells strange women how to bounce their booty in time with the music.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Recap: Does Phaedra Fall for Apollo's Stunt?
- 'Glee' Episodes 6.3 and 6.4 Photos: A Love Triangle for Kurt
- 'Glee' Season 6 Premiere Photos: Everyone Comes Back to McKinley
- 10 Unforgettable Moments from 'The Amazing Race' Season 25
- Steroline: 9 Pivotal Moments of Stefan and Caroline's Relationship on 'The Vampire Diaries'
- More From BuddyTV
- 8 Christmas Cocktails That Are the Reason for the Season
- Khloe Kardashian Bashes Rumor She Booted Brother Rob Kardashian Out Of Her Home
- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill's Estate Is on Sale for $18.5 Million
- Kourtney Kardashian Reveals Her Baby's Name
- Harry Styles and Kristen Wiig Dance Party After 'SNL' Performances
- More From ET