In fact, every now and then, you'll catch me on the machine upwards of an hour, which is by no means an easy task when you have the attention span I do. But luckily, I've got plenty of friends to keep me going, and I don't even have to talk to them. Because they're inside the TV! (Sorry, moms!)
Former Top Chef contestants will participate in these new ventures and take part in a nationwide tour as well. The twenty-city tour begins on May 18 in New Orleans. Fans can meet the contestants, get gourmet cooking tips, and watch cooking demonstrations. The Work Out DVD is available on demand on Exercise TV (for free) and can be purchased online and in stores on May 20.
It's not with any great pride that I admit I'm hooked on reality shows -- some reality shows. My favorites include the high quality, classy shows, like The Amazing Race and Top Chef and Project Runway, as well as trashy ones, i.e. The Real Housewives of Orange County (and New York), Hell's Kitchen and Bridezillas. I like some of the competition-oriented shows, but that doesn't stop me from gazing in astonishment at the train wreck docu-series like Hey Paula and Being Bobby Brown. In fact, when I hear Kathy Griffin riffing on those shows -- her imitation of Whitney screaming "Bobby!" is classic -- I want to cry out, "Yes, yes, I watch that one, too."
This list therefore is dedicated to the women of reality TV that make being bad look oh so good. And no, Omarosa Stallworth-whatever is NOT on the list. I'll explain why after the jump.
It debuts in July, and I don't see myself watching this one. I'd like to say that it would get me motivated to get back into shape, but I'm afraid it will just depress the hell out of me.
According to Gene Simmons, the reason women work out is because they want to look sexy. I think if the famous rocker thought about it a bit longer he'd realize that's not always the case, but then you wouldn't want to purchase his new "Sexercise" video. The man likes money, who are we to keep it from him? Simmons was on EXTRA recently trying out women for his new video, which is supposed to combine real exercise with sexy moves. I'm not sure what's more interesting to me: the idea of someone like Gene Simmons coaching women on the best way to shake their money makers, or the fact that he brought along his thirteen year old daughter to watch as her father tells strange women how to bounce their booty in time with the music.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'RHOA' Star Kandi Burruss on Her Baby's Name: 'We're Taking Suggestions'
- Are 'RHOBH' Stars Lisa Rinna and Taylor Armstrong Feuding?
- 'Mr. Robot' Recap: Angela Conspires to Take Down Evil Corp
- 'Suits' Recap: Jack Soloff Refuses to Play Nice
- 'Extant' Recap: Does Molly Have Powers Now?
- More From BuddyTV
- Graceland's Serinda Swan Weighs In on Paige Hate, Unsexiest Sex Scene Ever
- Anthony Geary to General Hospital Fans: JK About That Retirement!
- Mindy Project Season 4 Twist: Mindy to Wed Big Bang Theory's Raj?!
- The CW Eyeing Dark Little Women Adaptation From NCIS Star
- Degrassi's Top 17 Couples, Ranked: Eclare vs. Fimogen and More
- More From TVLine
- Khloe Kardashian: I Call Rob My Son As a Joke
- Source: Ben Affleck's Former Nanny 'Tipped Off the Paparazzi' About Los Angeles Rendezvous
- Lena Dunham Gets a Running Coach: I Used to 'Run Like a Wounded Baby Pterodactyl'
- Britney Spears Flashes a Huge Smile While Doing a Perfect Split in a Tiny Bikini
- Mick Jagger's Son James Looks Just Like Him!
- More From ET