writer goes home
The new drama October Road will slide into the post-Grey's Anatomy slot, Thursday at 10pm, on March 15, knocking the Anne Heche show Men In Trees onto the shelf for about a month (that show will return in April).
I've been looking forward to October Road ever since I first heard about it last year, for two reasons. One, I found out a friend of mine is working on it, and two, it's about a writer who decides to go back to his hometown and the people there resent him because of all of the things he wrote about them in his books. That sounds like a great premise, though I wonder how it will translate to weekly television.
The show stars Bryan Greenberg (Unscripted, One Tree Hill, Life With Bonnie) as the writer. Also in the cast are Tom Berenger, Laura Prepon, and Geoff Stults.
[via TV Tattle]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Fall TV's Best Makeovers: Trim Tony, Edgy Thea, a Modern Hook and Others
- Pilot Scoop: ABC Eyes Marc Cherry's Modern Phantom of the Opera Drama
- TVLine Items: Courtney Love Joins Empire, a Buffy Halloween and More
- Sons of Anarchy: Gemma Teller Is a Mass Murderer — and We Have Proof
- House of Lies Recruits Mary McCormack as Marty's Potential Savior
- More From TVLine
- This Woman Dancing to Support Her Sister's Battle With Cancer Will Make You Laugh and Cry
- Go Inside the Controversial 'Two and a Half Men' Gay Wedding
- How Nick Jonas Got His Insane 'Hulk-ish' Body: 4,200 Calories a Day!
- NFL Players Say 'No More' to Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault in Powerful PSA
- Paul Reubens: Pee-wee Herman Movie is 'Imminent' – See What He Said in 1987!
- More From ET