writers guild of america east
OK, so the writers and the studios have come to an agreement and the strike is over. Now we can start dumping on everyone!
The Writers Guild of America East held their awards show on Saturday night in New York City, celebrating each other and also the end of the three month strike. The event really got lively when Triumph The Insult Comic Dog (with help from Robert Smigel) took the stage and unleashed some choice barbs at the WGA. He also gets in a few shots at NBC head Jeff Zucker, the late night hosts, and John Ridley. There are too many funny lines to just reprint here (though nothing about pooping on the new contract, which is odd), but here are a few highlights.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Fosters' Recap: A Special Prom Night Turns Awkward
- 'Scream' Series Premiere and Cast Photos
- NeNe Leakes Leaving 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Check Out the Official Warner Bros. 2015 San Diego Comic-Con Bags
- 'Teen Wolf': Everything You Need to Know Before the Season 5 Premiere
- More From BuddyTV
- Hillary Clinton's Famous Friends
- Stars That Step Out in Same Style
- 'Fifty Shades' Author E L James Did a Twitter Q&A and It Completely Backfired
- Katy Perry Beats Taylor Swift on Forbes' Highest-Paid Celebs List
- 'Dallas' Star Charlene Tilton Opens Up About Her Difficult Time in Foster Care
- More From ET