March 6, 2015
x factor flasher
Top 5 Clips of the Week: Emmys Beauty Pageant, Sheen Roasts Himself, 'X Factor' Flasher & More (VIDEO)
by Alex Moaba, posted Sep 24th 2011 1:30PM
This week didn't let up. Between the Emmys and the start of Fall TV, it's all kind of a blur -- but there were some moments that stood out.
The Outstanding Actress in a Comedy Emmy nominees putting on a little beauty pageant warmed our jaded hearts, Charlie Harper's death on 'Two and a Half Men' was cathartic and Sheen's speech at his Comedy Central Roast was actually ... funny.
As the week moved on, we fell hook, line and sinker for the publicity stunt that was the 'X Factor' Flasher. And the final TV scene of 'All My Children,' a bizarre cliffhanger overflowing with soapy goodness, pretty much tied the whole week together.
Check out the clips after the jump to relive the week that was, and vote for your favorite in our weekly poll.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Scandal' Quotes from 'The Lawn Chair'
- 'The Amazing Race' Leg 3 Prediction: Which Team Will Go Home?
- [Video] 'Real Housewives of Orange County' Star Tamra Judge Leaks 'Sex Tape' with Husband
- Kim Kardashian: 'I Have the Hairiest Forehead'
- 'The 100' Season 2 Finale Photos: Will the Mountain Men Win?
- More From BuddyTV
- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt: Is Netflix Comedy as Resilient as Its Heroine?
- Scandal Recap: Olivia Defuses a Bad Situation, Fitz Seeks a New VP
- American Crime: Does ABC's Morally Gray Drama Hit Too Close to Home?
- USA Network's DIG: Are You Heifer or Against the New Mystery Drama?
- Pilot News: Originals' Daniel Sharman Checks into CBS Medical Drama LFE
- More From TVLine
- EXCLUSIVE: Ellen DeGeneres to Present Kerry Washington with GLAAD Award
- 'American Idol' Contestant Jax Wore #TheDress!
- 'Once Upon a Time' Sneak Peak: The Queens of Darkness Want to Destroy The Charming Family!
- Dr. Phil Stages 'Intervention' with Bobbi Kristina's Boyfriend Nick Gordon
- Hugh Jackman, Chris Hemsworth Make Mullets Sexy on 'Tonight Show'
- More From ET