August 2, 2015
x factor flasher
Top 5 Clips of the Week: Emmys Beauty Pageant, Sheen Roasts Himself, 'X Factor' Flasher & More (VIDEO)
by Alex Moaba, posted Sep 24th 2011 1:30PM
This week didn't let up. Between the Emmys and the start of Fall TV, it's all kind of a blur -- but there were some moments that stood out.
The Outstanding Actress in a Comedy Emmy nominees putting on a little beauty pageant warmed our jaded hearts, Charlie Harper's death on 'Two and a Half Men' was cathartic and Sheen's speech at his Comedy Central Roast was actually ... funny.
As the week moved on, we fell hook, line and sinker for the publicity stunt that was the 'X Factor' Flasher. And the final TV scene of 'All My Children,' a bizarre cliffhanger overflowing with soapy goodness, pretty much tied the whole week together.
Check out the clips after the jump to relive the week that was, and vote for your favorite in our weekly poll.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Who Won the Week 6 Power of Veto?
- The Funniest Quotes from 'Big Brother 17' Week 5
- 'The Bachelorette' Where Are They Now?: A Relationship Status Update
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Who Are the Week 6 Nominees?
- 'The Originals' Interview: Danielle Campbell Teases Davina in Her Role as Regent
- More From BuddyTV
- Hannibal Recap: Stop Dragon Her Heart Around
- Downton Abbey Boss, Cast on Movie Hopes, Unexpected Season 6 Renewal
- Ratings: Descendants Makes a Bigger Splash Than Teen Beach 2
- Game of Thrones Casts Ian McShane in Season 6 Mystery Role
- PBS Announces Premiere Date for Downton Abbey's Final Season
- More From TVLine
- Prince William & Queen Elizabeth Look Regal in Newly Released Portraits
- 'Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation' Scores Highest Opening Numbers in Franchise History
- Dave Grohl Responds After 1,000 Musicians Play Foo Fighters Song in Unison, Plus 5 More Reasons Why He's Awesome
- Valerie Harper Replaced in 'Nice Work If You Can Get It' Following Hospital Stay
- Channing Tatum Closes Deal to Star in 'Gambit' Despite Rumors
- More From ET