April 1, 2015
x factor flasher
Top 5 Clips of the Week: Emmys Beauty Pageant, Sheen Roasts Himself, 'X Factor' Flasher & More (VIDEO)
by Alex Moaba, posted Sep 24th 2011 1:30PM
This week didn't let up. Between the Emmys and the start of Fall TV, it's all kind of a blur -- but there were some moments that stood out.
The Outstanding Actress in a Comedy Emmy nominees putting on a little beauty pageant warmed our jaded hearts, Charlie Harper's death on 'Two and a Half Men' was cathartic and Sheen's speech at his Comedy Central Roast was actually ... funny.
As the week moved on, we fell hook, line and sinker for the publicity stunt that was the 'X Factor' Flasher. And the final TV scene of 'All My Children,' a bizarre cliffhanger overflowing with soapy goodness, pretty much tied the whole week together.
Check out the clips after the jump to relive the week that was, and vote for your favorite in our weekly poll.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Revenge' Episode 4.20 Photos: What Happens When Victoria Reaches Her Breaking Point?
- Best 'Flash' Quotes from 'Tricksters'
- CBS Sets 2015 Season Finale Dates for 'The Good Wife,' 'Survivor' and More
- [Video] David Duchovny Reveals 2 More Characters Returning to 'The X-Files'
- [Video] 'DIG' Exclusive Clip: Will Debbie Be Saved?
- More From BuddyTV
- Arrow Recap: Better Off Dead — Plus, New Clues About Felicity's Dad?
- Revenge Recruits Tom Amandes for Everwood Reunion — See Photo
- The Blacklist First Look: Is Tom Winning Liz Over — For a Second Time?
- Michelle Pfeiffer Attached to Star in Morning Show Comedy From Katie Couric and Murphy Brown Scribe
- Bitten Photo: Elena Looks Bloody Good — Plus, Your Key to 'The Undoing'
- More From TVLine
- 7 Things You May Not Know About the Troubled Getty Family
- How Arnold Schwarzenegger Got Into 'Terminator' Shape 30 Years Later
- Vin Diesel Boldly Compares 'Furious 7' to 'Titanic'
- LL Cool J Gears Up for 'Lip Sync Battle's' Epic Star-Studded Premiere
- Pharrell Williams Meets His 'Spooky' Wax Figure
- More From ET