August 29, 2014
x factor flasher
Top 5 Clips of the Week: Emmys Beauty Pageant, Sheen Roasts Himself, 'X Factor' Flasher & More (VIDEO)
by Alex Moaba, posted Sep 24th 2011 1:30PM
This week didn't let up. Between the Emmys and the start of Fall TV, it's all kind of a blur -- but there were some moments that stood out.
The Outstanding Actress in a Comedy Emmy nominees putting on a little beauty pageant warmed our jaded hearts, Charlie Harper's death on 'Two and a Half Men' was cathartic and Sheen's speech at his Comedy Central Roast was actually ... funny.
As the week moved on, we fell hook, line and sinker for the publicity stunt that was the 'X Factor' Flasher. And the final TV scene of 'All My Children,' a bizarre cliffhanger overflowing with soapy goodness, pretty much tied the whole week together.
Check out the clips after the jump to relive the week that was, and vote for your favorite in our weekly poll.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- September 2014: Don't Miss These 15 TV Shows and Events
- 'Extant' Episode 10 Photos: It's a New World
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Episode 6 Photos: Brooks & Tasos Arrive to Mix Things Up
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Looks of 'Rock the Wedding'
- Fall 2014 Calendar: 121 Premiere Dates
- More From BuddyTV
- SYTYCD Video: Top 4 Unveil How They'll Celebrate — If They Win
- The Greatest American Hero May Fly Again, With Pilot Order at Fox
- The Following Changing Showrunners — For the Second Time in Three Months
- TVLine Items: Modern Family Adds Anders, Office Vet to B99 and More
- How Is The Leftovers' Kevin Hangin'? Is Arrow Wild About Warblers? Is Liars Timeline Pretty Crazy? And More TV Qs
- More From TVLine
- How Real is 'The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story'?
- Helio Castroneves on Julianne Hough's New 'DWTS' Gig: She'll Be 'Spectacular'
- See Ed Sheeran in Drag as 'Little Orphan Annie'
- Taylor Swift's Pop Transition: She's 'Becoming More of a Product,' Says Brad Paisley
- 14 Reasons Why We Can't Help But Love Nina Dobrev
- More From ET