Simple waitress one day, object of affection for multiple supernatural beings the next -- it's a hard life she leads.
Alas, we can't all have multiple sexy vampires fawning over us. Instead we'll all have to make due with watching the new season of 'True Blood' when it premieres on HBO at 9PM Sunday night. In the meantime, and in honor of the Bill-Sookie-Eric love triangle, I've compiled a list of the sexiest vampires to ever grace TV screens.
Check out who made the cut after the jump, then weigh in on your favorite sexy vampires.
(S02E20) I was never a regular X-Files viewer, so I can't say that I had a favorite episode, or that I really liked or disliked certain plots or narrative directions taken by the show. For the most part, all of the episodes run together in my head -- with the exception of one.
I saw it only once, when it originally aired back in 1995. I didn't remember the details of the plot. Instead, it was just the images that still randomly come to mind over a decade later. A guy hammering a nail into his face, another covered in tattoos and eating a live fish, and a fetus in fetu that made me terrified of ever having children.
Since this week is X-Files week for Retro Squad, I knew that I had to talk about Humbug. I didn't want to, but I knew it was time to re-confront my nightmares.
When one of our favorite TV shows goes off the air, it always brings sadness. However, many times, the silver lining in the cancellation is the birth of a spinoff. Sometimes it can be a great thing (Lou Grant) and sometimes the results can be less than ideal (Joey).
Here are some spinoff ideas that I would love to see.
Niles & Daphne
After Frasier leaves Seattle, Niles and Daphne are forced to take in Martin and Eddie. Daphne has to deal with Martin's new and more protective physical therapist (Patti Labelle). To make things worse, Maris moves in next door with her new husband (Jeff Goldblum).
Joel told you not too long ago that a second X-Files feature film was most likely going to happen. Now comes word from David Duchovny himself that the film is indeed going ahead and that co-star Gillian Anderson is attached, as well.
Most of what Joel mentioned still appears to be true: the film, written by X-Files creator Chris Carter, will be a standalone story and could possibly hit theaters sometime in summer 2008. Duchovny says he hasn't seen the script, and 20th Century Fox, the studio that owns The X-Files, has not confirmed the project just yet.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Glee' Quotes from 'The Hurt Locker, Part 2'
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.14 Photos: A Case Causes Tony to Flashback to His Days in Military School
- 'Grey's Anatomy': The 15 Most Bizarre Medical Cases
- 'Reign' Episode 2.13 Photos: Will Mary and Francis Reunite at the Winter's Ease Feast?
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 5 Photos
- More From BuddyTV
- Super Bowl XLIX: Reviewing the Best & Worst Commercials (From the 1st Half)
- Super Bowl XLIX: Idina Menzel Sings the National Anthem — How'd She Do?
- Pilot News: ABC Orders Uncle Buck Adaptation, Gay Gym Teacher Comedy
- Quotes of the Week From Agent Carter, Arrow, Brooklyn Nine-Nine and More!
- J.K. Simmons Hosts SNL: Watch Video of the Best and Worst Sketches!
- More From TVLine