October 22, 2014
by Anna Johns, posted Jan 23rd 2006 6:14PM
It turns out the date on the
[Thanks, Izzy & Gaz!]
by Anna Johns, posted Jan 21st 2006 8:48AM
What does this mean? During last week's episode, Hunting Party, one of Jack's flashbacks shows him looking at an X-ray of his patient's back. The date on that X-ray: November 16, 2005. Huh??? The detail-oriented folks over at Lost-Media caught the date, which can only been seen if you have HDTV.
Was this an oversight on the part of the directors? It's entirely possible that the x-ray was made in November for a January airing. But, nothing ever seems accidental on Lost. We don't actually know when Lost happens and this X-ray suggests that it's in the future. How far into the future? Well, far enough for Jack to get himself quite a collection of tattoos.
[Thanks to Scott F., who listens to my podcast!]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Sons of Anarchy': 21 Touching and Frightening Moments from 'Greensleeves'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Spoilers: Who Are the Teams for Halloween Night?
- 'Arrow' Interview: Willa Holland on Thea's Unusual Relationship with Malcolm, Love for Roy and New 'Kick-Ass Attitude'
- 'The Voice' Interviews: Toia Jones on What Led to Her Emotional Battle Round Rehearsal
- 'The Flash': 15 Secrets Kept or Revealed During 'Things You Can't Outrun'
- More From BuddyTV
- Port Charles' Marie Wilson Joins Days as a Woman From [Spoiler]'s Past
- Grimm's David Giuntoli on Whether a Normal Nick Can Leave the Fractured Fairy Tales Behind
- Bewitched Update: NBC Pilot Will Follow Samantha's Granddaughter
- Damages Alum Joins WE tv Thriller South of Hell Opposite Mena Suvari
- MasterChef Junior Preview Video: 'No Wonder These Kids Curse Brilliantly'
- More From TVLine
- Chrissy Teigen Receives Death Threats Over Tweets on Canada Shooting
- Johnny Depp Gets Big & Bad for 'Entertainment Weekly' Cover
- Billy Bob Thornton on 'Crazy Time' With Angelina Jolie: I'm Not 'Fond of It'
- Would Jennifer Lopez Consider a Las Vegas Residency?
- Princesses Drop F-Bombs to Support Feminism
- More From ET