July 31, 2014
by Deidre Woollard, posted Mar 30th 2007 6:50AM
(S14E07) Tonight I learned that I am not so much cheering for any tribe as I am for two players, namely Yau-Man and Earl. In this rather lackluster season these are the ones who keep me interested in the game. Not necessarily for their shrewd playing, although they are good players, but for their ability to keep themselves and the audience entertained with their antics.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Suits': 17 Soul-Crushing Moments from 'We're Done'
- 'Extant' Episode 5 Photos: Molly and Ethan in Trouble
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Who Are the Week 6 HoHs?
- 'Big Brother 16' Recap: Amber vs. Jocasta in the Week 5 Live Eviction
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 11: Top 14 Performance Rankings
- More From BuddyTV
- Big Brother Recap: All for One
- Rookie Blue Recap: Deal With the Devil
- ABC's Quest: Will You Continue On?
- Video: Comic-Con Highlights, Outtakes with the Stars of Castle, Bones, Once, True Blood, Community and More!
- Once Upon a Time Season 4: New Shots of Frozen's Elsa and Kristoff Revealed
- More From TVLine