by Bob Sassone, posted Jun 17th 2009 6:01PM
I turned on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon last night and noticed this in-shape, leading-man guy being interviewed and I couldn't figure out who it was. It was Horatio Sanz, Fallon's former cohort on SNL. He's lost 100 pounds, grown a beard, and dresses a lot better, and he doesn't look anything like his old self. He and Fallon showed one of their "we can't stop laughing" sketches from SNL. It's not the Debbie Downer sketch we all remember, but it's worth seeing again.
by Bob Sassone, posted Jun 17th 2009 5:05PM
Looks like David Letterman isn't the only celebrity to make a joke about someone's daughter having sex. Christopher Mintz-Plasse, from Superbad and Year One, stopped by Fox 5 NY for an interview and said something similar to the host (about 3:20 into the video). This won't be controversial, but her reaction is funny.
by Kona Gallagher, posted Feb 1st 2009 3:28PM
The folks at our sister site Cinematical are working hard to give you news and reviews of the best -- and worst -- the silver screen has to offer. Here are some of their musings on the latest blockbusters, indies, and everything in between:
- It's super commercial night! There may be some sort of game on in between, but this is the day of sweet new ads. A few have popped up online already: check out the trailers for the Transformers sequel and Star Trek.
- ...And here are the trailers for Land of the Lost, starring Will Ferrell and Pushing Daisies' Anna Friel, Year One, Up, and more.
- "So you're just gonna make SPITE NOISE until the movie ends, huh? Just because I had the ignorance to ask you to stop talking during a movie. And you, the parents, condoning it. Brilliant." --Cinematical's Scott Weinberg did not have a good experience watching The Uninvited.
- I love Jennifer Garner and think she should be in movies all the time (that is, if she doesn't want to make me really happy by returning to television), so it makes me sad that she's doing movies like Ghosts of Girlfriends Past. It... doesn't look good.
- So I'm trying to find someone who would be interested in watching my baby for about 12 hours or so, so I can go to an AMC theater and watch all five Best Picture Oscar nominees. Any takers?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Once Upon a Time in Wonderland': 22 Exciting and Shocking Moments from 'Home'
- TV's 100 Sexiest Women of 2013
- 'Project Runway All Stars' Season 3: Ranking the Looks of 'As Sewn on TV'
- TV's Top 14 Tear-Jerking Moments of 2013
- 'Scandal' Mid-Season Finale: 20 Jaw-Dropping Moments from 'A Door Marked Exit'
- More From BuddyTV
- The best TV of 2013, probably? Top 10 shows I didn't really watch this year
- 'Blue Bloods' Len Cariou dinner scene trick: 'If you're really clever, you don't have to eat at all'
- 'Psych: The Musical' first look video: 'Jamaican Inspector' Psych-out with Gus
- TV ratings: 'Scandal' rises with fall finale and 'Big Bang Theory' tops Thursday
- 'House of Cards' Season 2 trailer: Frank Underwood is 'climbing to the top of the food chain'
- More From Zap2it
- Exclusive: The Crazy Ones Lands Cheryl Hines
- TVLine Items: Portia de Rossi Saves the World, SNL to Add Black Female Cast Member and More
- Exclusive Tomorrow People Video: A Fired-Up Cara Kicks Butt and Takes Names
- How Should SOA Kill Off Gemma? Scandal Prez on Grey's? Ichabod's Son Lives? And More Qs!
- Revenge Fall Finale Poll: Who Shoots Emily?
- More From TVLine