March 2, 2015
by Jackie Schnoop, posted Apr 29th 2010 10:30PM
(S20E11) While this season of 'Survivor' is supposed to be the epic battle between good and evil, that's not really how it's going down. We've got a mish-mash going on here, folks. We have had some decent folks in the villain camp, some evil in the heroes, villains battling villains as heroes take on their fellow heroes. The battle lines were drawn, smudged and are now almost completely obliterated. It's a ball of confusion or, as an ex-'Big Brother' houseguest would put it -- 'a spool of lies.'
A good guy like JT upped his game and decided to think this season. That did him in. Overall, the villains have had a lot more going on than the heroes. Tonight we're in for the big smackdown between Sandra and Russell. But that surely won't be the only brouhaha, will it?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 20 Official Couples Photos
- 'The Walking Dead': 20 Factors of the New Normal in Alexandria from 'Remember'
- 'Once Upon a Time': 19 Moments of Queens, Creatures and Curses from 'Darkness on the Edge of Town'
- 'The Bachelorette' Interview: J.P. and Ashley on Bigger Fears and Chris Soules' Choice
- 'House of Cards' Season 3 Review: Presidential Drama Leads to Best Season Yet
- More From BuddyTV
- Orphan Black Season 3 Trailer Reveals the Clones' Terrifying New Threat
- TVLine Items: Daytime Emmys Go Pop, Dreadful New Posters and More
- Sharknado 3: Mark Cuban, Ann Coulter Cast as Leaders of the United States
- Ratings: Last Man Leads Night, Once Returns Up, CBS Dramas Slip
- Maggie Smith Teases Downton Abbey Exit: 'I Certainly Can't Keep Going'
- More From TVLine