July 30, 2014
by Jackie Schnoop, posted Apr 29th 2010 10:30PM
(S20E11) While this season of 'Survivor' is supposed to be the epic battle between good and evil, that's not really how it's going down. We've got a mish-mash going on here, folks. We have had some decent folks in the villain camp, some evil in the heroes, villains battling villains as heroes take on their fellow heroes. The battle lines were drawn, smudged and are now almost completely obliterated. It's a ball of confusion or, as an ex-'Big Brother' houseguest would put it -- 'a spool of lies.'
A good guy like JT upped his game and decided to think this season. That did him in. Overall, the villains have had a lot more going on than the heroes. Tonight we're in for the big smackdown between Sandra and Russell. But that surely won't be the only brouhaha, will it?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- ABC's The Quest Mixes Fantasy and Reality (With Dragons on the Side)
- Scoop: Warren Kole Is 'Following' Kevin Williamson to CBS' Stalker
- Nashville Books Laura Benanti for Season 3 — Will She Clash With Rayna?
- Supernatural Season 10: Who's the Mystery Returning Guest Star?
- Big Bang Theory Production Officially Postponed, as Actors Await New Deals
- More From TVLine
- Lily Allen Praises Miley Cyrus's Stage Skills Before Opening For Her On 'Bangerz' Tour
- Ireland Baldwin on Social Media: 'Instagram is Behind the Times'
- Vin Diesel Covers Sam Smith... And Yes, It's Everything.
- 'The Bachelorette': Did Producers Tell Nick to Shame Andi?
- That Keith Urban Concert May Have Been Worse Than We Thought
- More From ET