April 18, 2014
by Jackie Schnoop, posted Apr 29th 2010 10:30PM
(S20E11) While this season of 'Survivor' is supposed to be the epic battle between good and evil, that's not really how it's going down. We've got a mish-mash going on here, folks. We have had some decent folks in the villain camp, some evil in the heroes, villains battling villains as heroes take on their fellow heroes. The battle lines were drawn, smudged and are now almost completely obliterated. It's a ball of confusion or, as an ex-'Big Brother' houseguest would put it -- 'a spool of lies.'
A good guy like JT upped his game and decided to think this season. That did him in. Overall, the villains have had a lot more going on than the heroes. Tonight we're in for the big smackdown between Sandra and Russell. But that surely won't be the only brouhaha, will it?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Vampire Diaries' Quotes from 'Resident Evil'
- 'Scandal' Season 3: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, Ugly, Ugly
- 'Glee' Episode 5.18 Photos: First Look at Guest Star Shirley MacLaine
- 'Scandal' Season 3 Finale Recap: Actions Have Consequences
- 'Parenthood' Season 5 Finale Recap: The End of an Era
- More From BuddyTV
- Exclusive Castle Sneak Peek: Can 'Captain' Rick and 'Cupcake' Kate Solve a '70s Murder?
- Scandal Bloopers? Jimmy Kimmel Has It Handled
- What to Watch Friday: Shark Tank's Vino Frenzy, Hannibal Regresses, Unforgettable and More
- Parenthood Finale Recap: Change is Good
- Scandal Season Finale Recap: Father Knows Best
- More From TVLine