May 24, 2015
by Jackie Schnoop, posted Apr 29th 2010 10:30PM
(S20E11) While this season of 'Survivor' is supposed to be the epic battle between good and evil, that's not really how it's going down. We've got a mish-mash going on here, folks. We have had some decent folks in the villain camp, some evil in the heroes, villains battling villains as heroes take on their fellow heroes. The battle lines were drawn, smudged and are now almost completely obliterated. It's a ball of confusion or, as an ex-'Big Brother' houseguest would put it -- 'a spool of lies.'
A good guy like JT upped his game and decided to think this season. That did him in. Overall, the villains have had a lot more going on than the heroes. Tonight we're in for the big smackdown between Sandra and Russell. But that surely won't be the only brouhaha, will it?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Orphan Black' Recap: Devotion and Desperation Lead to Big Moves and Confrontations
- 'The Messengers' Recap: Dealing with Pestilence
- 'Wayward Pines' Interview: M. Night Shyamalan on Shocking Death and Darker Turn
- 'Bachelorette' Star Kaitlyn Bristowe on Pre-Fantasy Suite Sex: 'I Don't Know Why Everyone is So Shocked'
- 'The Bachelor' Season 11 Week 2 Photos: Punchlines and Punches
- More From BuddyTV
- Orphan Black Boss Talks [Spoiler]'s Sacrifice, Angry Felix, Twerking Alison
- Saturday Night Live: Watch Season 40's 15 Best Sketches Now!
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Grant Gustin
- Fuller House: Olsen Twins Not Returning as Michelle, EP Confirms
- The Good Wife: Matthew Goode Exits Ahead of Season 7
- More From TVLine
- Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries' Failed Wedding Birthed A New California Law
- Celebs React to Ireland's Historic Same-Sex Marriage Vote
- Sharon Osbourne to Take Month Leave From 'The Talk' After Collapse
- 'One Tree Hill' star Jana Kramer Marries NFL Player Michael Caussin
- Star Sightings May 2015
- More From ET