October 1, 2014
youngest doctor who
by Bob Sassone, posted Feb 26th 2010 11:29AM
How many Doctor Whos have there been over the years, anyway? The newest is Matt Smith, and I mean newest in two ways. He's the latest guy to play the Doctor and he's also the youngest to play him (he's 27). Here's a preview of the new season, which starts on BBC America on April 17.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Showtime Sets Return Dates for Shameless, Episodes and House of Lies
- Ratings: Selfie and Love Story Gets Few Likes, S.H.I.E.L.D. Hits Low, Mindy Rises
- Nashville Newbie (and Fan) Laura Benanti on Sadie's Music City Sojourn
- Parenthood First Look: Amber and Sarah Have a Serious Baby Talk
- Jessie Gets Engaged, Liv and Maddie's Triplet and More 'Monstober' Photos
- More From TVLine
- 'Little People Big World' Jeremy and Audrey Roloff Honeymoon
- EXCLUSIVE: Preview Jason Aldean's 'Old Boots, New Dirt' Bonus Track 'Too Much You For Me'
- Alyssa Milano Not Returning to 'Mistresses' Season 3
- Gilmore Girls is Coming to Netflix—Why You Should Binge-Watch This Show Immediately!
- Did Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney Get Secretly Married? See the Ring!
- More From ET