June 30, 2015
by Bob Sassone, posted May 28th 2008 8:06AM
A roundup of TV people from in front of the camera and behind the scenes who have passed away.
- Earle Hagen: He was a legendary, Emmy-winning composer of music for TV shows, including the themes to The Dick Van Dyke Show, The Andy Griffith Show, I Spy, That Girl, Gomer Pyle, USMC, Make Room For Daddy, The Mod Squad, and Mike Hammer ("Harlem Nocturne"). He also worked on the music for many movies, including Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, Monkey Business, Daddy Long Legs, Carousel, Let's Make Love, Compulsion, Don't Bother To Knock, and There's No Business Like Show Business. Hagen died at age 88 in Rancho Mirage, CA.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Teen Wolf Season 5 Premiere: The Creepy and the Awesome from 'Creatures of the Night'
- 'Extant' Season 2 Premiere Photos: Molly Teams Up with a Bounty Hunter
- [Video] 'Dance Moms' Preview: Kalani's Mom Invites a New Dance Coach to the ALDC
- 'Scream' Review: Does MTV's New Slasher Series Live Up to the Movie Franchise?
- 'Zoo' Review: A New Summer Drama That Leaves Something to Be Desired
- More From BuddyTV
- Vampire Diaries: Lethal Lesbians Among Season 7's New Blood
- Ratings: Disney's Teen Beach 2 Flirts With 6 Million (Frustrated?) Viewers
- TVLine Items: Trailers for The Affair and BoJack, Miss USA Hosts Bail and More
- Suits Scoop: Scrubs Nurse Is Harvey Specter's New Secretary
- Blind Item: Will This Be the Fall's Most Divisive Television Event?
- More From TVLine
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Split, Announce Divorce After 10 Years
- Amy Schumer Candidly Reveals Why She Turned Down Hosting 'The Daily Show'
- Jason Clarke Addresses ‘Terminator' Spoilers: ‘There's a Lot More Going On'
- Sean Penn Reportedly Takes Minka Kelly on Extravagant Birthday Dinner Date
- Caitlyn Jenners Best Looks
- More From ET