zsa zsa gabor
The famed socialite's publicist, John Blanchette, told reporters on Sunday that Gabor "has seen a priest and is not doing very well." He administered the Catholic sacrament Sunday morning at UCLA Ronald Reagan Medical Center with Gabor's husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, by her side.
"It is a very difficult time for her family," Blanchette said.
Here's a new twist in this whole "who is the father of Anna Nicole Smith's baby" story.
Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, is suing Fox News and Bill O'Reilly for at least $10 million. O'Reilly called von Anhalt "a fraud" during his February 20 O'Reilly Factor, referring to von Anhalt's claim that he could be the father of Anna Nicole's baby girl Danielynn. Here's the whole quote:
"Look, this guy's a fraud...we know he's a fraud. But let's - what I want to talk about is - he's done. His credibility is - finished."
The prince says that people are not only sending him e-mails calling him a fraud, he's also getting a lot of dirty looks at the supermarket when he goes grocery shopping. (Wait, a prince goes to the supermarket to get his own groceries?)
I'm not a lawyer, so I have no idea if this case has any merit or not, but I'm glad Bill O'Reilly is getting sued.
[via TV Newser]
That's the claim she's making in a joke e-mail she sent to staffers at CNN Headline News. She's been so fed up with all of the people coming forward to claim they might be the father (the list so far includes Howard K. Stern, Larry Birkhead, Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband, an ex who is in jail and J. Howard Marshall, the old guy she married years ago who might have frozen his sperm) so she finally declared that she was the father of the baby.
This would be funny if it wasn't for the fact that Grace has been covering the damn story from every single angle several times since Anna Nicole Smith died.
It's funny that she would say she's the father of the baby, since most people describe her as being a "mother."
[via TV Newser]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Predictions: Which Two Dancers Will Leave the Top 16?
- 'True Detective' Recap: Everyone's on the Run for Their Lives as a Detective Bites the Dust
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 2 Premiere Recap: Jared and Jade Become Hot Commodities
- 'Big Brother 17' Recap: King James Makes a Big Move
- 'Falling Skies' Interviews: The Finale Is 'Pretty Wild' and 'It's Not an Unhappy Ending'
- More From BuddyTV
- Baby Daddy Season Finale Sneak Peek: A Reba Reunion Goes Horribly Wrong
- Hollywood Game Night Sneak Peek: Art Imitates... Yvette Nicole Brown?
- Castle Season 8: [Spoiler] Will Return in a 'Surprising' Way
- True Detective Recap: Up in Flames
- Food Network Star Recap: No Country for Bold Ramen
- More From TVLine
- Mark Consuelos Reacts to Justin Bieber's Big Crush on His Wife Kelly Ripa
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Burial: Family, Friends and Fans Gather to Say Goodbye to Whitney Houston's Daughter
- Eminem Says He Replaced Pill Addiction With Working Out After Ballooning to 230 Pounds
- Demi Lovato Admits She Was Once 'Super Jealous' of Miley Cyrus
- Bella Hadid, 18, and Yolanda Foster, 51, Sport Matching Plunging Red Swimsuits
- More From ET