zsa zsa gabor
The famed socialite's publicist, John Blanchette, told reporters on Sunday that Gabor "has seen a priest and is not doing very well." He administered the Catholic sacrament Sunday morning at UCLA Ronald Reagan Medical Center with Gabor's husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, by her side.
"It is a very difficult time for her family," Blanchette said.
Here's a new twist in this whole "who is the father of Anna Nicole Smith's baby" story.
Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, is suing Fox News and Bill O'Reilly for at least $10 million. O'Reilly called von Anhalt "a fraud" during his February 20 O'Reilly Factor, referring to von Anhalt's claim that he could be the father of Anna Nicole's baby girl Danielynn. Here's the whole quote:
"Look, this guy's a fraud...we know he's a fraud. But let's - what I want to talk about is - he's done. His credibility is - finished."
The prince says that people are not only sending him e-mails calling him a fraud, he's also getting a lot of dirty looks at the supermarket when he goes grocery shopping. (Wait, a prince goes to the supermarket to get his own groceries?)
I'm not a lawyer, so I have no idea if this case has any merit or not, but I'm glad Bill O'Reilly is getting sued.
[via TV Newser]
That's the claim she's making in a joke e-mail she sent to staffers at CNN Headline News. She's been so fed up with all of the people coming forward to claim they might be the father (the list so far includes Howard K. Stern, Larry Birkhead, Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband, an ex who is in jail and J. Howard Marshall, the old guy she married years ago who might have frozen his sperm) so she finally declared that she was the father of the baby.
This would be funny if it wasn't for the fact that Grace has been covering the damn story from every single angle several times since Anna Nicole Smith died.
It's funny that she would say she's the father of the baby, since most people describe her as being a "mother."
[via TV Newser]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Revenge': Winners and Losers from 'Payback'
- 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' Week 3 Express Pass Power Rankings: The Stronger Teams Surge
- 'The Bachelor' Roundup: Juan Pablo Defends R-Word Joke, Rumored as the Worst Bachelor Ever?
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 4 Episode Photos
- 'The Amazing Race: All Stars' Recap: Crashing Rafts, Missing Taxis and Dancing Globetrotters
- More From BuddyTV
- 'True Detective' Season 1 finale - 'Form and Void': In the court of the Yellow King
- 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' Season 9, episode 7: Khloe files for divorce from Lamar
- 'The Simpsons' says goodbye to Marcia Wallace's Edna Krabappel
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: Wicked is here
- 'Game of Thrones' releases new Season 4 trailer: Watch the epic, extended sneak peek
- More From Zap2it
- Revenge Midseason Premiere Recap: Rated Ex
- OWN's Lindsay Offers Sad, Boring Look at the Life of Lindsay Lohan — Rate the Premiere
- Looking Finale Post Mortem: Jonathan Groff on the Big Kevin-Richie Cliffhanger
- The Good Wife Recap: Integrity Check
- New Game of Thrones Trailer: 'The World Has Fallen Apart'– But the Dragon Is Still Rad
- More From TVLine